37| Let's play forever

[TAEHYUNG]

[TAEHYUNG]

Taehyung thought he'd never let himself be dominated ever again.

Fragments of memories flash through his mind against his wishes.

He closes his eyes as he remembers her.

How he looked up to her with innocent, naive eyes while she looked back at him with sultry, lewd ones.

How she invited him into her bed and promised to hold him and give him the love he craved during the time.

How he obeyed every command she unleashed onto him, because he was carelessly loyal.

And how she broke him, had him curled up in the cold bed wondering what was wrong with him.

Taehyung's arms shook with anger as he leaned over the bathroom sink. He hadn't drunk a single glass of alcohol, yet he felt drunk out of his mind. Thinking of her ensues a headache so sharp that he loses his vision and he feels disconcerted.

Closing his eyes, he thinks of Hanyi. He can't change the past, but he can create his future. The minute his eyes set on her, he couldn't stop himself from walking her path. He saw the innocence of his past in her eyes. He wanted to consume her like she did him. But he wanted a different end to that story. He wanted to love Hanyi, protect her, make her his forever.

Feeling his arms weaken, he leans away from the sink before he crashes onto it. Tying the robe tightly around him, he opens the bathroom door and walks down the hall to Hanyi's room. Every step seems to take the wind out of him, and by the time he's at her door, he feels like he's breathing through a straw.

Hanyi sits up from her bed and sets her eyes on him, gently.

If it's you, I'll be alright. He convinces himself as he approaches her.

If it's you, I'll be healed enough. Opening up his robe, he places a knee onto the bed and falls into her outstretched arms.

Closing his eyes, he kisses her shoulder tenderly. She says his name so sweetly, making all the walls he's put up come down completely for the first time. It sends a shiver shooting up his spine - a warning that he shouldn't be doing that.

Taehyung lifts his head up and with a blink, connects his eyes with hers. Hanyi's eyes dance around his face. With a tiny lift of the corner of his mouth, he watches her in the same way.

Her eyes fall from his face and travel down his body. When they get to right where his heart is, he wonders if she can see how hard it beats for her. Not literally, but he wishes.

It wouldn't beat hard because of how much he loves her (though that is a reason to), but it would beat hard from how vulnerable he is at this moment.

Can she tell?

"Order me." In a daze, the words fall out of his mouth.

She scrunches her eyebrows together, puzzled.