25| My life

[ HANYI ]

[ HANYI ]

I watch as Jay (or is it really Jimin?) grabs Taehyung by his tie, pulling him in to close the bridge between their lips. I question how things ended up this way. How did they already know each other and why was this happening?

And I really thought they kissed, honestly.

Yet, right before their lips could touch, Taehyung takes two fistfuls of Jimin's jacket, throwing him over the couch. 

I cover my mouth and flinch, watching Jimin roll onto the ground and let out a groan. Rolling onto his side, he tries to sit up again. Taehyung just casually leans against the dining table as if this is an everyday occurrence, his hair falling down over his forehead.

"Still in love with me," he mumbles, staring down at Jimin with half-lidded eyes, unamused.

Jimin sits up and rubs his side. "Fuck. I should've known."

Taehyung's eyes shift to the side, catching me in his peripheral.

"Jimin, even if you were completely straight, Hanyi isn't into high schoolers..."

I stiffen, unsure what Taehyung was doing. Slowly turning his head my way, Taehyung fixates his intense gaze on me, chin resting on his hand.

"She's into older men. You know because they never lie, play games, or even think to take advantage of-"

Hearing enough, I grab my jacket and storm up the stairs to rush into my room, not wanting to get roped into another game of his.

Throwing the door closed behind me, I rush to bury myself into my bed. Of course, things ended up this way because the universe likes to fuck me over.

You win, Taehyung.

Congratu-fucking-lations.

[ TAEHYUNG ]

Taehyung bites his lip as he hears you running up the stairs, already regretting the words that just fell out of his mouth. He didn't mean to criticize you at all, but he was just telling the truth. His age had nothing to do with his antics.

When you slam close the door to your room, he throws up his eyebrows.

"Estúpido." Jimin insults Taehyung, laughing.

"Como si fueras alguien para hablar." The words roll off of Taehyung's tongue, sounding rusty as he had spent a good while gone from Spain.

Jimin stands up and stretches, "Maybe I'm not one to talk, but you got to admit what you just said to her was fucked up."

Taehyung takes in a deep breath, half shrugging as he picks at his uniform.

Jimin eyes it. "Why didn't you change out of that before you left? Were you-"