𝒙𝒙𝒗. Once I'm Dead

╔═════════๑♡๑═════════╗
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
╚═════════๑♡๑═════════╝

AENORA AND DAEMON WALKED arm in arm down the large walkway while their children walked in front of them

arm in arm down the large walkway while their children walked in front of them. Aenora was around two months pregnant and loved taking walks in the fresh air.

Though, this was the last walk she'd be able to take for at least two weeks since she was to return to Kings Landing for Rhaenyra and Laenor Velaryons wedding.

While Aenora, Daemon, and the rest of their family were waiting for the boat and their things to be readied, she decided to go for a short walk to take in the fresh air while she could.

As they reached where the sand and stone met, Max, Alex, and Aeva all began to run and chase each other. Aenora smiled. She was happy she was going to have another babe. Aenora just loved being a mother.

Daemon pulled Aenora to him, kissing her lips then her forehead.

"You're sure you should be traveling?" He asked, placing a hand on her stomach.

"I am sure," Aenora stated. She smiled at his concern.

Daemon pressed his lips together. He was worried. In his opinion she shouldn't be traveling, due to how hard Aenoras previous pregnancies have been. He didn't want to put her under any sort of stress.

Aenora, too, was also worried, but she was determined to attend her little sisters wedding. She wouldn't miss it for the world. Especially, after the events that had happened recently concerning the throne.

Rhaenyra wasn't at all mad that Aenora was named heir instead of her. She thought it a good thing, she thought it was Aenora who should've been heir all along. The only thing Rhaenyra was upset about was what Daemon did to her and her sister.

"The maester said you are doing well then?" Daemon questioned.

"Yes, Daemon, I and our child are fine. I feel fine, there is no need to worry," Aenora assured with a hug.

Daemon wrapped his arms around his wife and rested his head against the side of hers. "Promise to tell me if you feel the slightest bit different, Nora."

"I promise, my love." Aenora said.

Aenora and Daemon stayed in the embraced position, until Aeva pushed Daemons leg and reached for Aenora.

"Oh, sweet Princess." Aenora laughed.

Aenora was about to pick up her daughter when Daemon hugged her again while making direct contact with Aeva.