𝒙𝒍𝒊𝒗. First Of Her Name

╔═════════๑♡๑═════════╗
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
╚═════════๑♡๑═════════╝

╔═════════๑♡๑═════════╗CHAPTER FORTY FOUR╚═════════๑♡๑═════════╝

AENORA HAD NO SYMPATHY FOR HER sister. Nor did she feel bad for what she was about to do to Otto and Alicent Hightower. Rhaenys came to her the same night she found out of her husband and sisters betrayal. She told Aenora of her fathers death, and how Alicent imprisoned her but was freed by Ser Erryk Cargyll. But most importantly, Rhaenys told Aenora of how Alicent and Otto usurped her throne and named Aegon king.

In the morning, she ordered everyone who was important to come to the top of Dragonstones high hill. There she announced the kings passing. And it was also there that Ser Erryk gave her, her fathers crown and swore allegiance to her.

Rhaenys was the one who crowned Aenora as queen and announced her titles.

Every man and woman present kneeled before their new queen.

Vyr let out a loud and formidable roar, followed by a cloud of scorching hot fire. All six of her children's dragons, Vyraxes, Bluefyre, Ajax, Souleater, Vermithor, and Stormcier, did the same.

Aenora did not celebrate her provisional coronation, instead she told them all to meet her in the Chamber of the Painted Table by midday.

Until it was time for the meeting, Aenora locked herself away in her bedchamber with only the company of her thoughts.

Though you would think that all she could think about was her husband and sisters betrayal, but that was not the case. No. Aenora pushed those thoughts, the thoughts that only filled her with anger, aside. War was brewing and that was her main focus.

The queen paced her chamber for what seemed like an eternity, thinking... plotting.

She decided that she would try to be just, out of love for her siblings. But she could only be so patient and understanding.

Aenora was ready to put Kings Landing to the torch, and so were most of her children.

Aeva talked her mother out of it. Not because it was morally right, but because she did not want Aemond to die.

When the sun reached the highest point of the sky, Aenora placed Viserys's golden crown back on her head then opened her doors. There stood Lydia and Emely, and four of her Queensgaurd, waiting.

"My Queen," Lydia and Emely said in unison.

Aenora gave her a nod of respect, then turned and began walking to the Chamber of the Painted Table.

When she turned the corner and entered Rhaenys stepped forward in place of Daemon.

"Queen Aenora Targaryen, First of her Name, Queen of the Andals, and the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm." Rhaenys said, with a solemn smile on her face.