𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

In the end, not one person who betrayed Aenora Targaryen survived

In the end, not one person who betrayed Aenora Targaryen survived. Including Daemon and Rhaenyra. Aedith and Rhaenelle made sure of that.

After Aediths saw Vyr flying away with her mothers dead body, she told Rhaenelle. That same night, Rhaenelle stabbed her aunt in the back with her fathers dagger and Aedith poisoned her father with snake venom. Neither Daemon or Rhaenyra knew of Aenoras death when they died.

When Rhaemax, Aeva, and Daemian returned and learned of their mother and brothers deaths, they rained hellfire upon the Red Keep. Killing every single person in the castle.

Rhaemax Targaryen was later crowned as King of the Seven Kingdoms, and at his side was Baela. Soon after Baela bore him a daughter, who he named Laenora, after both of their mothers. She would be his heir. Two years after, the two were give a son. Aelyx, they named him.

Daemian, kept his marriage pact with Lord Borros, though they didn't need his alliance in the end after all. He truly liked Maris after he got to know her, and she was good to him. After years of traveling on Souleater, they chose to settle down on Dragonstone with their three children, Aerion, Viserys II, and Rhaella.

After the burning of the Red Keep, Aeva traveled back North on Ajax. She found love with Cregan. Her infatuation with Aemond quickly died out when Cregan showed her true love. The two had a set of twins, a boy and a girl. Rhaegan and Laela.

Rhaenelle traveled for a long time, exploring different lands and learning about different cultures. She fell in love with a man in Essos, but he passed away due to an unknown illness while she was pregnant with their first child. Naehaera, she named the babe.

Aedith and Lucerys were wed shortly after the burning. The two stayed in Kings Landing, because Rhaemax asked her to be his hand. Aedith bore Lucerys four children; Lucerys II and Lucerra, Aerys and Aemma.

Aenora would never be forgotten. Her legacy would live on through her children and their children. Though, she never did anything great and rememberable, she would be known to her descendants for her unconditional love and strength.

She would have made a great queen if given the chance, but her time in this world was over. Her destiny was to bring the best rulers the anyone would ever see into the world. Her descendants would reign for another hundred years.

Aenora was a daughter to King Viserys and Queen Aemma. A sister to Vaeron, Rhaenyra, Aegon, Helaena, and Aemond. A mother to Rhaemax, Jaelyx, Aeva, Daemian, Rhaenelle, and Aedith. And a wife to Daemon.

This was the story of Aenora Targaryen, The Soft and Gentle Princess. She died an awful death but lived a full life.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHORS NOTE

to everyone who was disappointed in the ending, i'm sorry. but i must say, this was the plan from the beginning, i dropped a lot of hints throughout the book lol. tbh when you read my books you really gotta think deeper then what's written. some of you understand why i did this and others don't and that's fine.

i appreciate you all for the reads and support you've shown me! if i never see your usernames or comments again, i wish you all a long and happy life <3

— Lyndsey.