𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. Death By Fire

╔═════════๑♡๑═════════╗
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
╚═════════๑♡๑═════════╝

WHEN AENORA GOT THE NEWS THAT Laena Velaryon was dead, her heart was shattered

WHEN AENORA GOT THE NEWS THAT Laena Velaryon was dead, her heart was shattered. Even more so when she found out the cause of her death.

She died by fire, a true dragon riders death.

In this world she left two daughters, Baela and Rhaena. Daughters she had with a Baratheon Lord.

Aenora hadn't seen Laena in years, but she always knew she was beautiful. And she was happy to see that beauty was passed onto her daughters. Her memory would live through them.

At the funeral Aenora didn't say much to anyone other than her children and Daemon.

She wasn't too fond of funerals, she never has been. She hated death and everything that came with it. The grief and the anger, the silence and the 'my condolences'.

Aenora laid on Daemons chest, staring at the wall.

"It's sad, our children never met Laena. She was a beautiful soul," Aenora said.

Daemon rubbed Aenora's back, "Tell them stories of her, as you did me with Max, Alex, and Aeva."

"It's not the same, you know this. She'll only be stories to them," Aenora sighed.

"It's better that knowing nothing at all," Daemon told her.

The two looked at the door when they heard rushed footsteps. They immediately thought it was Aedith, she was the only one who ever visited them in the middle of the night.

But when the door burst open they were surprised with a very terrified Rhaenelle and Daemian.

Aenora shot up, "What's wrong?"

"Luke cut out Aemonds eye," Daemian breathed out.

Daemon laughed, while Aenora looked at the twins in utter confusion.

"What?" Aenora inquired.

"Baela and Rhaena woke I, Daemian, Aeva, Jace, and Luke up because someone was stealing Vhagar," Rhaenelle explained. "And when we went to go find out who it was, it was Aemond."

"Where is Aeva? Why is she not with you?" Aenora quickly got out of bed.

"She's with Aemond," Daemian answered.

"Of course she is," Daemon said as he sat up.

Aenora and Daemom both knew of how close the two had been getting, and to say the least, Daemon was not happy about it.

The four of them quickly rushed the main hall where everyone was at.

Aenoras eyes immediately landed on Aemond, who was getting his eye stitched by a maester. She cringed at the sight.