✧𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦✧𝐾𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑖

2619 words                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirari wasn't stupid, of course she wasn't. Kirari Momobami? Oh god she's anything but. She knew that there was a high chance that your reaction to being kidnapped might end with depression, or something close to it. It was only normal for a human being to react to sudden imprisonment with feelings of negativity. Anger, sadness, helplessness. And you'd shown all of those emotions in the past to varying degrees.

No matter how hard you tried to scream for help, Your cries were met with deaf ears, why were you surprised? After all, you were confined to a cell built underneath the academy. after all, one that was often dimly lit compared to the spacious, curtains-thrown-open place you were living in when she took you. You couldn't leave, naturally so, not only for your safety but for the sheer fact that Kirari couldn't stand the idea of you not being under her thumb.

You were dependent on Kirari in every way possible, which was how she liked it–and you hated it. You hated her, too. But she knew that time would rectify that, or at least dampen it enough that it could be ignored and molded and modified to her grand liking.

But first, she would have to figure out how to get you out of bed.

You weren't normally so careless with yourself. Yes, you cried at night, some nights harder than others. But you normally showered every day; changed; ate regular meals and, depending on your mood, even did some homespun exercise.

She thought you were making some sort of headway, really. You'd already started to begrudgingly talk to her of your own volition, for lack of anything better to do; whether or not you realized that the reason why the apartment- more like cell, was so bare, so boring, so damp and dim-lit was to force you to do just that was unclear.

Kirari would always replay your conversations in her mind while she made new calculations, new estimations for how to best tweak and modify your seemingly 'disobedient' behavior. Things seemed to be working out as well as she expected. You'd even made a comment encouraging her to eat dinner with you.

But the new turn of events was an unexpected, sudden kink in the road. Which Kirari did not like at all.

It was now the fourth day in a row that you'd refused to eat much or even go about a normal day, getting up only to use the restroom, sip tiny cups of water from the tap, and pick at the meals which she'd finally brought into the bedroom once it became clear you weren't heading into the kitchen anymore.

she could deal with the inconsistent sleep–it nearly matched her own schedule time to time. But the lack of regular meals, something you'd insisted on for yourself once you realized you won't be getting out of the cell any time soon, was concerning. As was the constant sluggishness, the staring at the walls, the refusal to engage with her, even negatively.

You'd refused to get up, even after Kirari started weaving in mentions of consequences for being disobedient, even when she said he'd have to start taking away your remaining privileges. That normally got you jumping in your lesser moods and yet...

She peeks her head into the dimly lit cell again (Yes on a rare occasion she'd actually go down to look at you instead of doing it through hidden cameras) , but there you are, as you have been for days: on your side, a thin blanket enveloped around your delicate body, staring at the wall. At nothing in particular. Just a damp wall. Sometimes you slept. Most of the time you just stared. You haven't been eating enough, that's for certain, and the frustration of it prickled at her.

She calls your name through the tiny slot of the metal door, but you don't bother looking in her direction, no reaction at all, not even a slight flinch. You just stare, as you have been, seemingly dead to the world but for the gentle rise and fall of your chest under the thin blanket.