✧𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠✧ 𝐾𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑖

Tw: Mentions of bullying, abuse and non-consensual touching. If these actions make you uncomfortable then please read with caution or skip

815 words ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today wasn't like the other days at Hyakkaou Private Academy- you could feel it in the tips of your fingers, while you opened the locker. Maybe you were overjoyed since your life was finally coming together or something great was about to happen. You had kissed your boyfriend/girlfriend first thing in the morning and made plans with your friends Runa and Yuriko after school to check out the newly opened gambling dens. You were finally happy. So you didn't pay much mind to the Student Council President, Kirari Momobami, glaring at you from the other side of the office table. Some part of you wanted to believe that if you managed to ignore this small problem, it would go away. But how wrong you were.
She had cornered you after the last bell rang while you were trying to pick your books and leave as quickly as possible, but even as you helplessly attempted to squirm out of the woman's grasp, her strong hands held you in one place. Her minty hot breath was lingering on your neck, a little too close for it to be considered appropriate. Her palms open onto your wrists, squizing them in a painful grip. The President looked absoulutely terrifying with her sharp features and a smile you couldn't describe with any other word than sadistic.

"I can see you have gained some confidence, Y/N." Kirari snapped at you. "I bet it is because your little boyfriend finally gained the courage to fuck you." Kirari pushed your head harshy against the hard wall and as much as you despised giving her the satisfaction of seeing you broken, you just couldn't suppress the pained moan from escaping your lips. The hot - tempered teenager was getting more annoyed by the minute for some reason - and you hadn't even opened your mouth to defy her yet. "You think that you have the right to dress like that and act so disgustingly happy now just because you spread your legs for some nobody?" She harshly questioned you, her face growing hot and her cheeks - scarlet. You had no idea what had made her so angry, but her spiteful words were tearing at your meek heart, still healing from the long years of torment at her hands. "Fucking slut." The woman almost roared in your sensitive ear sending cold shivers down your spine. The hot stinging tears were threatening to spill from your eyes like a waterfall, but you shook your head instead. You couldn't let her win yet again, especially not now that everything else was finally falling into place.

"We never did anything President, but what does it matter to you anyways?" You replied, trying to sound calm and collected, even though deep down you were scared out of your mind. Kirari had always been a sort tempered bastard, but she had never acted so roughly towards you before.

"It fucking doesn't." The woman spoke harshly, breaking the blissful, but rather short - lived silence between you. Her hands were groping at your shoulders, digging her painted nails deep into your collarbone without a remorse. "I just find your attitude repulsive."

"If you hate me so much, then leave me alone. Or kick me off the student council" You countered, inhaling slowly through your nose and clinging to the locker behind in hopes to distance yourself from your tormentor. But of course that didn't work out and soon enough she had caught your wrists and put them above your head, trapping you in with her strong, perfectly curvy body. You felt alwfully exposed and vulnerable, faced with a merciless predator.

"I will never leave you alone. You are mine to use, torture or please, bunny." The woman stated confidently, smirking arrogantly. She lowered her head and ran her warm wet tongue against your bare neck, sucking at the sensitive spot next to your arterty, licking and biting at it until a red mark was formed. Kirari had managed to turn something as simple and sweet as a love bite into a cold, unpleasant punisment. For a moment you wondered whether she actually... liked you and was acting jealous, but you knew the woman too well - she loved no one but himself. "I own you." The teen spat at you, sinking her glistening teeth into your flesh once more. She stopped for a second to plant a few small kisses along your feverish skin and perhaps, your theory wasn't fully correct. "If that motherfucker you call a boyfriend/girlfriend tries to as much as touch you I will fucking kill them." Kirari hissed, her cobalt eyes dark, hazy and dangerous, focused on your red, red lips.

You finally closed your eyes as she whispered three deadly words into your ear.