✧𝑇𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒✧ 𝐾𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑖

1397 words                                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With grey clouds overcasting the premises of the Momobami clan estate, the sky was a blanket of inky black. The dark night was starless, which meant that the only subject visible to the naked eye in the pitch-black sky, was the brilliant and lustrous moon. It was suspended at the peak of the night sky, radiating it's glorious light on the earth beneath it. The home of the Momobami family stood tall and proud, as it supported countless of rooms, and sheltered the ones who carried the Momobami blood, those who were associated with the said Momobami bloods', and those who would soon become associated with the head of the Clan, whether they wanted to or not. On one of the top floors of the home, in the room where the moonlight would peek through at the perfect angle, resided the head of the Momobami family. It was evident that this room belonged to the head of the empire because the room was integrated to sophistication as it was painted with rich colors and decorated with fine antiques.

In the middle of the room, there was a king sized bed. Silver chains were wrapped around the bedpost, binding Y/N L/N, the soon-to-be fiance of Kirari Momobami, to the bed. The moonlight which peeked through the window and shone on Y/N's rigid form, caused the silver chains, and the jewels she was dressed in, to glisten.

The h/c female was half-lying against the bedpost, and she wore a lifeless and grim expression on her face. Her e/c eyes which were once filled with bliss, innocent wonder, and beaming buoyancy were voided off any life. It was as if the struggles of existence had become so unbearable that it left behind a shell which held nothing; she was blank.

Y/N was existing and breathing but she had been stripped from living.

Despite her dead-self, Y/N was an absolutely stunning sight to behold. Due to customs of the Momobami home, and her long confinement, Y/N had luxurious, long, and soft hair that fell on her just a bit past her knees; and was spread around her chained form on the bed. Half of her hair was done up in a sophisticated style consisting of braids. Gold jewels and various other expensive hair ornaments decorated her hair. Y/N wore a sleeveless, long, and flowy white dress with a small golden belt wrapped around her waist. Two red veils, each attached at the each arm hole of the dress, went over her arms. The neckline of the dress was a deep cut, revealing her cleavage. Lastly, there were long slits on each side of the dress which went up to her thigh, excessively exposing her legs.

Like she usually did, Y/N sat still, staring at nothing in particular. She remained motionless like an inanimate doll, simply blinking occasionally.

It was unknown how much time had passed; but after what felt like an eternity, the door to her isolated abode was finally opened.

The visitor to her bleak world, the only visitor allowed to see her, was the head of the Momobami family, Kirari Momobami. The sound of the door opening caused Y/N to turn her head towards Kirari. And when dead e/c eyes met sea blue eyes, Kirari's face visibly lit up in joy.

With a loving grin on her face, she almost strode towards her. However, as an president with a pride, she held himself back. For how long she was going to be able to do that, was unknown.

"Hello my love," Kirari greeted, smiling and sitting on the bed. To her greeting, Y/N merely stared at her, empty of any emotions, expressions and words. Her eyes were blank, and the most reaction that Kirari received from her was the movements of her lips pressing in a thin line.

At her lack of response, Kirari sighed. Then, as if the exhaustion from the entire day had kicked in right then and there, with another deep sigh, Kirari fell back on the bed and into Y/N's lap.

She did not respond. Not even to shoot a look of disgust towards the woman.

Kirari turned in her lap so she was lying on her side, and tilted her head upwards so she could stare at Y/N. As she gazed into her barren eyes, Kirari frowned.

"I had a really difficult day today, you know," She began murmuring, as she started to trace circles on the exposed skin of her thighs with her index finger.

"And I was hoping that you would welcome me with open arms and shining eyes, and your brilliant smile that just makes me melt. We could sit under the moonlight like this, brush each other's hair and drink the new imported tea from the richest part in Japan. I drank it during a meeting today, and it was delightful. I am certain you would love it,"  Kirari said, smiling at her.

Y/N's finger twitched as she narrowed her eyes at Kirari, who in her eyes, continued to blabber utter nonsense. Her soft feathery touches sent shivers through her spine, a feeling of forced pleasure she had learned to ignore. However, her venomous touch that she had come to loathe, and her non-stop jabbing dialogues were rubbing on her the wrong way. After what seemed to be months of being emotionless and killing herself to become unresponsive, Y/N felt a flicker of small flame etched with anger light up within her.

"Well, I'm sorry I can't cater to your god damn childish needs like a mother or share any non consensual intimacy with you because you had me chained up!" Y/N hissed, as she tried to lift up her knee to shove Kirari off of her. However, as soon as her knee has even twitched, Kirari had sat up, and gripped her knees with her hands to cease any movements. She gripped them tightly, inflicting pain on Y/N. As result, she hissed, and tried to get her legs away from Kirari, but her efforts were fruitless, and her pain only increased as Kirari's grip only tightened.

"While I am enthralled to hear your beautiful voice again," Kirari began, as she moved on top of her, and then gently grabbed her chin.

"I do not appreciate the tone you speak to me in. I am a President, and out of everyone, as my beloved, you of all people, need to regard me with the respect I deserve,"  Y/N stated, gazing in her eyes seriously, as she rubbed his thumb against her cheek.

[Name] scoffed.

"A title does not mean anything if you cannot live up to it. Respect is given to those who earn it. As your beloved, I should be treated the best. Not locked up in one room for the rest of my life, simply because you are so disgustingly insecure that you do not even trust me enough to interact with anyone but you. In order to receive respect from someone, you must return it. And until you can do that, you will not receive any respect from me," Y/N stated blankly.

Y/N received no response from Kirari. She simply stared at her as if she was contemplating deeply about what she said. However, knowing from experience that realistically, she was always too stubborn and did as she pleased; she was definitely not thinking about Y/N's words which challenged her ownership over her. After all, her silence was never a good sign. Subsequently, a bubble of regret began to form in the pit of Y/N's stomach; and she knew, that because she blatantly spoke out turn, whatever 'punishment' that was written in her fate, was going to be terribly atrocious.

"You're a feisty one Y/N," Kirari began with a smirk, as she continued to brush her thumb against Y/N.

She inwardly cringed at her touch.

"I almost miss your rebellious nature, but not when it is acting up against me," She continued, as she trailed her other hand down Y/N's thigh, and began to caress it, sending shivers down her spine.

Y/N's eyes widened in fear, and instantly, she started to thrash around in her chains in an attempt to get away from Kirari. But like every other attempt, Y/N's efforts were fruitless due to Kirari's strong grip on her.

"I was really trying to be gentle with you, but you seem to not want it that way. You have left me with no choice but to tame you with force now," Kirari whispered dangerously, before forcing her lips on Y/N's.