✧𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒✧𝑅𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑘𝑎

614 words                                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since you had become friends with Ririka Momobami, you had found yourself constantly being touched by her in some way, shape, or form. Whether she was playing with your hair, taking your hand in hers, or hugging you tightly, Ririka seemed to always need your touch. So then, it was no surprise to you that the very moment that class got out for lunch, Ririka rushed to you and gently grabbed your hand to get your attention, pulling you to her side.

As soon as she felt you pressed up against her, felt your steady breaths and your soft skin against hers, Ririka breathed a silent sigh of relief. Not being the most academic student, class was already torture enough for her, but it was made even worse by the fact she was forced to be separated so far away from you. She couldn't talk to you, couldn't touch you, couldn't even daydream about you without Kirari ordering him to pay attention. Somehow though, she had gotten through it, and now she was more than ready to make up for lost time.

"I'm really hungry," she told you, her voice barely above a whisper, but just loud enough for you to hear, giving your shoulder an affectionate squeeze. "I'm definitely ready to eat something right about now."

"Me too," you laughed. "I'm just gonna head to the bathroom with Mary first, so I'll meet you down there."

"Okay," Ririka pouted, not wanting to let you go just yet. She had only just gotten you back into her arms, why should she have to give you up to Mary Saotome? Her cobalt blue eyes watching you closely, Ririka waited for you and Mary to get a little way ahead of her before making her move and following you. What kind of girlfriend would she be, after all, if she just left you all alone?

That reasoning, so wrapped up in her love for you, guided Ririka all the way to the bathroom, where she stood just outside the door. Fingers twitching slightly from withdrawal of you, Ririka pressed an ear to the door. If she couldn't have you in her touch at the moment, she could at least still have the sound of your angelic voice in her ear.

"So," Mary said as you two began to wash your hands, "you and Ririka Momobami, huh?"

"What do you mean?" you asked back.

"You guys are cute together. When did you two start dating?"

At her question, Ririka beamed, her smile positively electric. As much as she loved touching you for its own sake, for the sheer joy and comfort it brought her, she was just as pleased with the other benefits. Namely, that of having people realize that you were taken, that you were off-limits.

"Oh," you answered with a slight chuckle. "We're not dating, Ririka and I are just friends."

Freezing at your response, the first thing that Ririka felt was sheer confusion. She simply had no idea why you would lie about the love you and she shared. Did she do something wrong? Did she upset you somehow? Did she misunderstand something? No, Ririka told herself, that couldn't be it. You loved her, she just knew it. You must...you must just be shy! Yes, that was it, Ririka realized in relief. You were just so timid, you didn't know how to tell people about something so close to your heart. Well, that was okay, Ririka thought. She would just have to make up for it then, would have to keep you in her arms at every opportunity, showing everyone that she was the only one who had your love.