✧𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢✧𝐾𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑖

364 words ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirari hated how your smile lights up the room.

How your body calls to her and begs for her arms to wrap around it, and how your voice echoes in her head until the early morning hours. You drive her fucking insane and you haven't the slightest idea! Some days she can't help but nibble on her lip while thinking about you.

She can't recall when she started to....pick on you, but it escalated rather quickly.  At first it was her and the student council cornering you in the halls to talk about some 'depts' that you've gotten yourself into, shoving you around and rigging your gambles so you have no chance in winning, and now it's just her preying on you as payback for haunting her mind every hour of every day.

She'll corner you in public, demanding you face her and tell her what you're up too and who you're seeing. Kirari nearly kissed you on one of her attacks, and it scares her that she's slipping so fast. Soon, she's sure she'll crumble and cross a line she can't come back from. Possibly let her sister help in these cases, as she is the oldest after all.

Fuck you and you're little quirky self. Fuck you and how you make her cheeks turn red and how you make her feel like she's on cloud nine when she's around you. How dare you effect her schedule so severely to the point it's mainly revolved around you! God, fuck you for being so alluring and making her confused on why she wants to be with you so bad.

Kirari bites her nails now, because you make her so anxious and upset. Her well manicured ice blue nails are ruined because when she looks at you, she melts and wants to do so many things. Some include punishment for making her pick up such bad habits. Maybe today she'll pay some pupils to pick on you in the showers or place you down as house pet just for the fun of it, cross another line and see how far you'll let her push you. "Fuck you for making me fall for you...".