✧𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑'𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔✧𝐾𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑖 {𝑨/𝑵}

746 words ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had always known that Kirari Momobami was dangerous, but you hadn't quite understood exactly how dangerous she was until you were brought with her to a family reunion with no one other than the Momobami Clan.

The Momobami Clan was something everyone had heard of, and when you'd understood that Kirari was a part of it, no, not just a part of it – leading it, you'd felt your heart sink. Just how would you be able to run away now?

Judging from the smirk on Kirari's lips when she guided you into the room, this must have been exactly what she wanted, and the reason for bringing you here. She wanted you to know how utterly hopeless your situation was.

Your eyes wandered around the room. Miroslava Honebami (you shuddered inwardly when you saw her) was pouring a glass of some dark alcoholic liquid for herself, sitting on the edge of the bar. Ibara and Rin Obami were all sitting around one of the two tables, playing cards and cursing at each other.

In the middle of the table lay what you could only assume were stolen goods they were gambling for. Weapons, jewelry, and –  was that an organ!? Quickly, you looked away, only to catch Terano's gaze from where she was sitting at the other table next to someone you didn't recognize. She grinned at you, and you looked down.

"Bringing the 'play thing' today Kirari?" She said, looking you up and down. Kirari grinned widely at her before sitting down on one of the empty chairs at the table, dragging you down onto her lap with a surprised yelp.

The other guy at the table chuckled. "She's sweet. No wonder you haven't brought her here yet." You could see on him that he was considering flirting with you, and you shifted uncomfortably in Kirari's lap, trying to stand up.

"Babe please sit still," she said, using the arm wrapped around your waist to pull you flusher against her "you don't wanna rile me up here now do you?" The implications of her words made you freeze, and, whom you hadn't noticed joined you, chuckle.

"I don't think anyone here would mind if you bent her over the table. They haven't gotten, mind you even seen, any action for months." Miyo stated, by the other table let out a clamor of complaints, and Rin took the moment of distraction to steal cards from his opponent Ibara.

You felt yourself instinctively lean back towards Kirari, wanting to escape Terano's crimson gaze and lazy smile. You didn't say anything and decided to stare down at your lap and the slender arm holding you in place. "Aw she's shy," Yumi teased before taking a swig of her liquor. "We won't bite, hun. Not unless you want us to."

Kirari's grip around you hardened, and you could feel her tense up under you. Seems like she wasn't as unaffected by the jests of her family members as she tried to seem like she was.

However, she just laughed heartily. "Don't scare her too much ya hear Yumi? Get me something to drink. Something strong." She shooed her off with her trademark grin and rested her chin on your shoulder, taking a deep breath of your scent. The hand that wasn't holding you snug to her chest traveled down to fiddle with the hem of your dress, teasingly "slipping" down to your inner thigh every now and then.

When Yumi returned with a glass filled with something brown, you snatched it before Kirari could and took three heavy gulps, shuddering and grimacing at the strong taste. She burst into laughter at once, chuckles making your entire body vibrate. Yumi looked amused and approving. "Well she ain't scared that's for sure."

"If I need to endure you feeling me up all evening I might as well get more comfortable with it," you said. It took a few moments for you to realize just what you said, and horrified, you slapped your hands over your mouth. Kirari wore the cockiest grin you have ever seen and leaned close, hot breath ghosting over the shell of your ear.

"Well if you want me to feel you up more you should have told me, darling," she purred, hands resuming their travel. The drink stood half-empty and forgotten on the table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POSTED!! Pls check it out if you can! More chapters coming soon! (And I'll try to make this my last Kakegurui fanfic book if I can help it😭)♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

✩𝑭𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒚𝑷𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒎✩