✧𝑇𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠✧𝑅𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑘𝑎 {𝑰𝑴𝑷𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑻 𝑨/𝑵}

415 words
!A/N at the end!! Pls read if you can!see ♥︎
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you reading there?"

You jump up at the sound of a familiar voice, looking up to see none other than your dear friend Ririka smiling down at you. You feel the tip of your fingers starting to tickle along with the twists and turns of your stomach, your mouth rapidly drying.

"Um... it's..." You look back at your book cover, not being able to stare into her gorgeous cobalt blue eyes for long. "It's a love story during a war... I'm not sure it's the kind of thing you would be interested in."

"I wouldn't assume that, dear." A light appears in her eyes, her head tilting at you as she points at your book. "Love, war... sounds like something I would enjoy. Plus, if a beauty such as yourself is reading it, it must be worth the time and effort."

You feel your cheeks heat up faster than a fire forest, internally ashamed of how easily you get flustered every time she gives you a compliment. That's when you notice that she's been hiding one of her arms behind her back since the beginning of your exchange, curiosity soon appearing in your pupils.

"Oh, here-" She speaks before you can, her glossed lips stretching out as she hands you a bouquet of colorful flowers. "I picked these out especially for you."

You stare at the arrangement of your favorite flowers in shock, barely able to breathe as your mind slowly realizes what just happened.

"No one..." You tretch out one of your hands, your fingers slowly touching a few petals tenderly. "No one's ever brought me such beautiful flowers before..."

Ririka's eyes seem to worry for a moment. "Do you not like them?"

"N-No, that's not what I meant..." You blush in embarrassment, letting go of your book so that you can take the bouquet from her. "I love them..." A genuine smile comes to your lips, your eyes looking back into her just as you feel the warmth spread inside your chest. "... thank you."

"The pleasure is all mine, (Y/N)." Her smile widens, internally appreciating the flustered look you're giving her. "Anything to see that smile of yours one more time."

You partially hide your face behind the flowers as a response, the chuckle escaping her throat making you fall even more for her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
*cough* *cough*

*Cough* New Kakegurui One shot book with Yumeko and Mary being uploaded soon between this week and next week (uk time if that's important cause I'm still writing up some chapters) so pls keep an eye out if interested thank you so much!!*cough*

✩𝑭𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒚𝑷𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒎✩