✧𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔✧𝐾𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑖

TW: Manipulative language, Threats and a bit of smut/lemon mentioned at the end. (not too much or very detailed though.) If you find this uncomfortable then pls read with caution or skip.♡︎

1881 words                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirari Momobami wasn't a traditional romantic. Yes, she had gotten good at faking it, using what she learned through books or observing people. Using as many tactics as she could to lure you in. And it had worked. Eventually, you had fallen head over heels for her. Loving her sweet words, her gifts, her 'charms'. You had fallen for the woman she created. Kirari knew what you wanted and gave it all to you.

Faking it could only take the woman so far though. The real her would have to come out sooner or later. It was only bound to happen. Of course, Kirari was smart. She knew how to work with people, how to manipulate appease them. You were no different , after all this whole little show was for you. Bit by bit she let the real her be revealed. The charms started to become more manipulative and desperate. Gifts still came, though they were commonly from her from the gambles that she so selfishly won. Not that she ever disclosed where they were from. She waited for your reaction every time she let himself slip. Waiting to see how you'd respond, to see how much she could get away with. And oh, how you allowed so much. You allowed and accepted the change in Kirari's charms , allowed her to leave on "business" without much of a description. You were so perfectly easy. Buying whatever excuse she gave to you that day. That was probably what drove her crazy with you. Kirari could easily mold you into whatever she wanted, you were like putty in the woman's hands, and it would be so simple when you were already so close to how she wanted. There were already so many things she loved about you. As a whole, Kirari loved you so dearly and once she decided she wasn't going to let her new treasure go. That was what sealed your doom, your future with her.

Unfortunately, her mask must have slipped too much. She must have forgotten to cover her tracks, because here you were. Trying to contain your sobs in your shared room as you hastily pack your things in a bag. You must have not noticed her coming in. Too busy grabbing your clothes from the closet and shoving them in the bag.

"My love, what's all this?"

Kirari stepped out from lurking in the shadows. You turned to her, it was obvious you were surprised to see her. You were a sight to behold, you looked exhausted with puffy eyes, tears streaming down your cheeks. You were frozen in your spot . You hadn't expected her to be back so soon.

"I-I'm leaving."

It was barely a whisper, but she heard it. Your eyes refused to even look at her. Instead, seemingly to choose to stare at the clothes in your hand. She looked at the bag, you had almost all your clothes packed or on the bed.

Kirari slowly walked towards you, noticing how your body tensed the closer she got. Only to flinch when she rested her hands on your shoulders moving your body face her better. You still wouldn't look directly into her ice colored eyes.

"Hm, I see. I don't seem to remember any vacation we had planned."

She was toying with you, itching for a reaction from you. To see how you'll explain yourself. Give her some excuse of why the sudden rush. Even though she didn't know for certain why you were packing like this, she could guess. Assuming you found out something about her you didn't like. Hopefully it wasn't anything too big, something she could easily excuse and brush off.

"Kirari-."

Your voice was still weak and frail, but at least you looked up at her with those tear-filled eyes. So sad yet.... so mesmerizing. It was wrong sure, to find your crying to be so pretty and captivating. But then again, Kirari was rarely ever morally right. If she could indulge in the death of others, why couldn't she do so with your tears.