✧𝐼 *ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒* 𝑦𝑜𝑢✧ 𝐾𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑖

626 words                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirari despised your guts.

You made her skin crawl, her blood pressure rise as soon as she sees your figure walking around the campus, she hates how her heart is racing like some teenager idiot.

She can't bring herself to tear her eyes away from you.

You are so infuriating every single time she sees you, it makes her brain shut down, her heartbeat becomes abnormally fast and her body itches with longing.

Fucking bitch, she chews on her lower lip, barely paying attention to whatever Runa is talking about, bouncing her leg up and down to calm herself down as she stares out the window, more specifically, staring at you reading on a bench.

She wants you so bad. Kirari realized that a long time ago, she wants you.

She doesn't want to, she hates you.

But, "Miss president please stop staring at that person and focus on the documents." She blinks twice at Runa's tone, finally snapping out of her fantasies to look at the short woman.

Kirari turns her body to the side, now looking at her co worker who gives her a childish giggle.

"Do you see how much dept they has piling up? Why on earth haven't they payed yet? Their family is one of the richest in the country!" Kirari gritted her teeth, "what a whore." She inhaled a breath.

God, she was desperate.

Runa cocked a brow at Kirari's cruel remarks about you, "aw look at you and your words... the look in your eyes doesn't really suit your words"

Kirari knows.

Runa sighs, "Miss President, you are in love with Y/N."

The the silver haired woman gasped. "What the fuck, hell no!"

Kirari Momobami was not in love with you, she just obsessively hated you, "she's a loser, fuckin loser." She hissed, in her defense while her friend only clicked her tongue.

"I HATE HER."

"Nyahaha sure."

Kirari was not a stalker.

She was just.... Making sure of a few things,

She fixed her blazer sleeves and tilted her body so you couldn't see her, but it wasn't long before you looked up to the window to see Kirari staring down at you.

All clearly.

"Umm Miss President? Is that you? I'm here for your meeting?"

Fuck. wait- what meeting?!

She quickly turned her head to Runa, who was failing miserable at containing her laughter, your footsteps approaching the building entrance, Kirari wanted to run, but Runa stopped her from leaving the room.

"Oh my gosh! Hi!" Your voice filled her ears, her body wasn't reacting, how could she be so dumb. "H-Hello..."

She gulped and finally made eye contact with you.

oh, you and your stupid pretty face.

Those eyes of yours annoyed her the most, so damn attractive it made her mind go numb and dizzy. "I didn't know your office was all the way over here?" You laughed at her nickname for you.

She felt her cheeks get hot.

"So? What Is this meeting about?" You looked at her with your eyes, she was getting nervous. She could feel beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

Damn your eyes.

"Ummm.... Whatever you like."

Before Kirari could stop her mouth, the words already came out.

"You mean, you want me to pick the topic for this meeting?"

"S-Sure!"

"Um....I think the cafeteria is still open...would you like some tea?"

"yeah sure."

She watched as you nod with a cute expression on your face. She could feel her heart melt into a poodle.

ew.

"And.... WAIT Y/N..." she grabbed your wrist before you could leave.

"Yeah?"

"Bring two. And have it with me. Keep me company.... T-the school day is nearly over, isn't it?"

"II need to tell you something..." she continued, wanting to look at you longer, her heartbeat rising.

I love you.

"Okay, give me a few minutes then."