☙𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢❧ 𝑅𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑘𝑎

Hello Everyone👋
I'm sorry I haven't been updating this book, I wasn't planning on writing more chapters and I have been working on other books too, however I'm back with this one but updates might be a bit slow, hope you enjoy💞

1610 words ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of a few clicks of your slender fingers being pressed against a phone keyboard were the only indication of sound in the class that you were currently working at. For a moment, you tilted your head down, your eyes focusing on the time.

3:05pm

Your lips curled downwards into a frown, your eyebrows creasing together. You looked from your phone towards your classroom door, yet your ears did not pick up any sounds of the person that should be arriving soon. A sigh pressed passed your lips, as you felt any hopes of today being a good day disappearing.

"Is something wrong, Y/N?" The voice of Mary Saotome inquired, and you look from your desk over to her. You quickly noticed something was slightly off with the blonde girl. Her normally plain lips were decorated with a glossy salmon color, along with her make-up noticeably more done up than usual. Her mediocre attire was even spiced up - the top buttons of her T- shirt were undone, and a skirt that was higher than her normal innocent girl act would allow. It troubled you.

"Nothing. Why ask?" You simply replied, your words coming off as indifferent as it gets. The blonde placed a well manicured finger to her pale face, as if she was in deep thought.

"You just looked so focused, and then you snapped out of it, and looked towards the door. Are you waiting for someone? I wouldn't mind keeping you company." Mary insisted with a genuine smile, as she flashed off her pearly teeth. You resisted the urge to recoil in disgust. It wasn't that Mary Saotome has personally done anything to earn your hatred. Not intentionally, at least.

"I'm not waiting for someone..." You trailed off, not caring much if you lied to her. It's not like you had a relationship with her that you valued. She was just another classmate, or in your eyes, a potential threat.

"Ah... I see." Mary awkwardly responded, before moving her gaze towards her phone screen. She might not have been an outgoing person, but considering how antisocial you were, it was hard to maintain any decent conversation with you. Her amber hues lit up with a thought, before she turned back to you.

"So uh, I heard that the vice president called in sick. I noticed that the president had been walking around without her masked friend." Mary stated in a low murmur, a hint of a blush painting across her cheeks. You felt your heart's pace pick up at the mention of the name vice president, but at the same time, you scowl lightly.

"Is that why you're so dolled up? Have a thing for the vice president?" You blurted out, not caring the affect it would have. Mary's face immediately heated up at your words, before she looked away.

"N-No! O-Of course not." She stuttered out, and your E/C eyes darted over to her, before they narrowed.

"You're bad at lying." You grumbled, before tapping your fingers against your desk. This would present itself as an immense issue. Mary puffed out her cheeks in an annoyingly childish way, before looking away from you. What a brat.

'It's too bad, Mary Saotome. If only you were smart enough to know to not mess around with my love.'

~~~

Your heels clicked against the vacant cobblestone that led up to a fairly large sized house. You felt a warm sensation all throughout your body, as a rare smile cracked your lips. In your right hand with a package of soup that you had carefully made - spending hours of time getting it to the perfection you knew Ririka would enjoy. In your other hand was another soup, that you yourself hadn't made, rather a dumb blonde that was plotting to take away your beloved.