✧𝐴𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑖'𝑚 𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒✧𝑅𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑘𝑎

886 words ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The warm orange glow of the setting sun cascaded down on to Ririka as she sat patiently on a nearby bench, checking the clock on her phone every once in a while with her mask in hand, ready to place it back on if anyone saw her. Ririka had memorized Y/N's schedule perfectly and she knew that at any moment now they were going to leave their classroom to spend some time with their friends in some of the gambling dens. Her dark ocean gaze was dazed as a dreamy sigh left her lips. Just the mere thought of Y/N's was enough for Ririka's stomach to erupt with thousands of butterflies as her ink black heart raced in her chest, threatening to break out of her rib cage at any second.

She wanted to know a bit more about Y/N and stalking all of their social media just wasn't good enough for her. To be frank, she didn't like the fact that Y/N had any social media to begin with; since it meant that any other stranger could try to taint her darling angel.

Due to her insatiable curiosity, Ririka had picked up a new little hobby - stalking Y/N.

Of course though, she didn't really like to call it like that, heavens no, that has such a nasty ring to it, she preferred to call it....observing. Since she found enjoyment in staying close behind them at all times and if she could she would follow them around for weeks, if not months if her schedule, or rather Kirari would allow her. Kirari would always somehow find a way to dump some sort of task to Ririka, even attempting to throw her into high stakes gambles specifically in Y/N's eyesite , just for fun, and Ririka helplessly endured it each and every time. But no matter how many sinister lengths President Kirari would reach to keep her darling older sister in her place, her mind would always wander back towards the one she truly adored the most in this world and she would always find herself getting lost in her own little fantasy of her dearly beloved.

She already owned a number of Y/N's possessions and she'd always try to add something new every day. Be it lip gloss, a shirt, notebook, old trash, some poker cards they touched, underwear, pieces of hair or nail,  literally anything, as long as it belonged to Y/N Ririka would treasure it with her whole heart and soul.

A part of her was curious to know if Y/N ever deducted that they were being followed for months now. I mean come on, leaving that window open in the dead of the night might as well be a welcome mat to the silver haired woman as she always found a way to slip inside of Y/N's dorm room undetected. (she may or may not have tried to hack Kirari's laptop in order to find out some more valuable information about you.)

She knew better then that of course. Ririka made sure to never leave any evidence behind herself and she was always so stealthy and subtle about everything, always hiding in the dark shadows of the academy as she admired her sweetheart from afar, whether they were gambling, eating, or even going to the restroom, Ririka was always there, simply hypnotized by their every move. Her pinning would soon end of course as Ririka finally had enough information about her darling Y/N. She was already confident that she could easily get her darlings attention with her house pet tactic, Since she's been nothing but a shadow to President Kirari for so long she's gotten used to the shadow and the neglectful comments she receives from her family, so all she had to do was make herself known and let the magic happen, of course any kind off attention you'd give her, positive or negative, she'd cherish. But this time she craved something more. She wanted to stay by their  side for good, she wanted them to only look at her, to think only about her and her alone. No one else was allowed to steal Y/N's heart away from her and any fool that even tried to would just mysteriously disappear. Not even President Kirari could have a say in this. Not like she'd say much anyways, she loves a disobedient house pet after all.

Ririka couldn't help but giggle at her own sinister thoughts but she really couldn't help herself. Y/N was already holding so much power over her and they weren't even physically present - now that's some serious achievement. Yeah, she guessed she could say that she was a little obsessed but to be frank she didn't really mind. This rabbit hole in which she continued to fall deep within gave Ririka a new sense of life, a glimpse of hope to dream outside of Kirari's mind, a fire for her to mend and keep and she was not going to let it die out. The scorching hot flames of her ever growing obsession had consumed her heart and she was going to make sure Y/N felt the exact same way she was feeling. She was ready to take their hand and leap in to this hole twisted love and endless obsession. As long as she was by their side, she was unstoppable.