Introduction

A few notes to start off or this is going to be a bit confusing at first glance. This is an RPF using Joseph Quinn but it's also an alternate universe. Let's just say after filming Stranger Things season four he decided that he wanted to step out of the whole acting career thing and after a few years (maybe more than a few) he ends up as a drama teacher in a boarding school under a new name. That's the important part. Obviously, he wouldn't use his real name because people could just look it up. Despite being the actual Joseph Quinn he uses the last name Quimby just to throw people off. He gets away with it kind of easily too because he's not that easy to recognize without all the whole Eddie costume and persona going on. It's fantasy so just kind of try to go with it instead of asking too many questions and please don't get confused by the use of the last name Quimby, initially, that's why it's there.

Secondly, this is a boarding school and though it is a high school, the female character (who is original and named Christina Perkins) is eighteen years old (as will be stated in the story) so this will be between consenting adults. If you don't like that kind of power dynamic or whatever then you are free not to read this story at all which is fine but some people like that sort of thing.

Third, and most importantly, this story will deal with the subject of not only BDSM and Bondage but a type subsect of bondage called Edge Play. It's like a more extreme version of BDSM, though it's still all consensual it is on the darker side. It's where you find the more dangerous kinks and extreme sensory play. Things that include knives, whips, electro-torture, needles, you name it. If this is also not your type of thing that's fine to but it's why I'm warning in advance about the contents of the story. Feel free to skip all that you don't like but remember, plenty of people do like this sort of thing so let them have their fun, yeah? Thanks for your understanding and I hope you enjoy what's to come.

CAST: