The First Time

By the time it was over she was crying like she didn't think she had ever cried before. Mostly because of what happened to Eddie and then it only got worse at the very end with Dusty talking to his uncle. Even though she'd tried to hold back the tears in fear of being seen as completely crazy by Joseph it just wasn't working, she liked the character too much. To his credit, he was very nice about it, pulling her into his arms and telling her it was okay. Something that was comforting. Though she had watched TV shows before, she had never been very into them and she thought maybe this time it was only different because she knew the guy who played Eddie so intimately but she couldn't deny his talent in acting. Also, seeing him play the guitar like that she finally understood why he knew enough about music to feel like he'd had advice to give her on the violin.

When all was said and done and she'd managed to dry her tears and stop crying like a fool she excused herself to go to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Once she was in there, she splashed some cold water on her face and took a few deep breaths. It was just a TV show, she reminded herself. A really good one, and yes, this man she called a professor and a sex partner happened to be in the show but, it wasn't real. Eddie the fictional character may have been dead but the real guy was out there on the couch, probably thinking she was an absolute moron. She hoped that she didn't blow it with him. As she came back into the living room he was sitting there, casually channel surfing like none of this had been a big deal.

"Sorry about that," She said, "I really don't get that way not usually."

"I told you, it's fine."

"You knew that was coming you could have warned me." She said and came back over to the couch but before she could sit down he stood up and took one of her hands in his. The other moved to her cheek and caressed it gently before he moved in to kiss her. Something he hadn't even attempted to do since they first started their little arrangement with each other. She wasn't sure what to do at first but she found herself returning the gesture after a few moments. Things got even deeper as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in close. Throwing caution to the wind, she wrapped her arms around him as well. Before she knew it, he was picking her up and carrying her somewhere and the kiss broke. "Uh...what's going on?"

"You'll see." He said with a curious smirk crossing his face. She didn't want to ruin anything else like she felt she already had so she went silent and allowed him to carry her up the stairs and into what appeared to be the master bedroom. It was huge and also had a fireplace and a large TV. She also spotted a Playstation 4 which didn't really surprise her. Gina had one and though she had almost never even touched a video game she could see the appeal and wasn't surprised he had one. His bed had four posts and an iron headboard, the blanket on top was black and the pillows were blood red. The walls were painted a nice silver color which matched the rest of the decor which was very modern and chrome based. He laid her down on the bed and climbed on top of her, pulling her into another kiss as his hands went to the bottom of her shirt.

"What are you doing?" She muttered, breaking the kiss. It wasn't that she wanted him to stop but this was very different behavior than what she was used to. They weren't dressed up, this wasn't the club, and there were no clear or formal rules laid out. He pulled her shirt up over her head so she was just in her bra before his hands went to the button on her pants to undo that as well.

"Just let Daddy take the lead, how does that sound?" He purred then kissed her again. She nodded, because she had so little experience with any of this she also didn't have the confidence to make any suggestions otherwise. Besides, she was aroused, she'd never see him like this. With such lust in his eyes. Once her pants were off he pulled off his sweater and she sat up, reaching to help him unbutton the shirt underneath. Between passionate kisses, which they barely seemed to be able to hold back on they were able to get each other undressed and before she knew it he had laid her back to slip his cock inside of her. She let out a small cry, it was a bit painful but not as much as she believed it would be for her first time. It probably helped that she was so aroused. "Is this...okay?" He panted.