The Reunion

"I want to try something a bit different, if you wouldn't mind indulging me." He said as he released her from his hold. She smiled because she was excited to try something new. As much as she was happy to be back with him and in his arms, part of the spark of this entire relationship was the taboo. It was also learning things that she probably never would have learned otherwise. Not easily, that was. Sure she could have eventually sought out a BDSM club and attempted to find someone to teach her but it wouldn't have been the same. He was the one, the only one she would ever need. Or want.

"You know I don't mind." She said.

"Good," He replied, "The bedroom is through that door, wait for me in there, I won't be long." She nodded and hurried through the door that he had motioned to. Once she was on the bed she laid back and tried to calm her breathing. Her heart was racing and the butterflies in her stomach were going mad. She didn't have the first idea of what he wanted to try but it didn't matter. She was sure it would be just as exhilarating as all of the other things they had done together.

It seemed like an eternity before he entered the room again. He was already dressed in formal attire, a three piece suit which was all black and perfectly tailored to his amazing body. The only new addition to this outfit was the leather gloves he'd put on. Something that sparked more arousal into her than she believed was possible. She'd not believed she'd had any sort of fetish or kink that was specific, not until then. Seeing those gloves on his hands was another matter entirely. She sat up and licked her lips. He looked amazing.

"I don't want to irritate your neck, are you in much pain?"

"Not really but they have me on some good painkillers for that, when I need it. Usually it's fine though." She said as he approached the bed and sat next to her. He motioned for her to take off the scarf and she did without much hesitation. The only other person to have seen her scar was Gina because she didn't really cover it when she was in their room but she wasn't too keen on letting her classmates see it. However, he'd been there when it had happened and he'd seen worse than the mark that it had left. Besides, she didn't feel the need to hide it from him because she knew he wouldn't care.

"I am sorry about that," He whispered, running a leather covered finger slowly over the mark causing a small, pleasurable chill to travel down her spine. "If I had known-"

"You didn't, it's not your fault. I certainly don't blame you."

"I blame myself." He sighed, "But...I can make up for that pain with pleasure. I know that much." She wanted to tell him that he didn't have to make anything up to her but she also didn't want to stall the progression of this new thing that he said he wanted to try. They could discuss all of that later. It had been so long since she'd been able to get off, hadn't even tried it while he was gone even though she supposed she wasn't technically his property without the collar on and while they were on a break.

"I can't wait." She whispered. He smiled and stroked her cheek softly with his thumb.

"Strip for me then," He told her. She nodded and quickly removed the rest of what she was wearing until she was laying naked on the bed. He grabbed the scarf that she had pulled off before and folded it over before placing it on top of her eyes and wrapping it around the back of her head to blindfold her. Then he took her hands and moved them over her head so her hands were laying above her. "Keep them there."

"But-"

"You don't think you can follow orders without being restrained?" He asked.

"I uh...I can do it, sir." She said after a moment. It wouldn't be easy, and that was only because her desire to touch him was always so painful. She welcomed a test of self control but it had been so long since they'd done anything she knew it wouldn't be easy. Then again, he hadn't wanted something easy when he'd started this and neither had she. There was a good chance she wouldn't be able to control herself, though, which would certainly lead to a punishment but she didn't mind the idea of that either. She could feel movement on the bed as he shifted to get over her and the rustle of clothing as his pants unzipped. A hand between her legs slapped her thighs gently to get her to open them and then she could feel the tip of his hard cock teasing her already wet folds. She let out a small moan, arching her hips up in anticipation as her hands clenched into fists.