The Rules

As soon as she got outside of his office she couldn't figure out why she was there. Yes, he had been intriguing and kind of weird the day before but did that really justify coming there to see what he wanted? Surely it would be nothing less than perverted but she found that she couldn't help herself either. There was no one in this area of the school during these hours, mostly because unless there was about to be some sort of production, the drama students didn't have any reason to bother Professor Quimby. She raised her hand and knocked on the door then waited for an answer. After a few moments she was told to come in so she opened the door and walked inside, violin case in hand. He looked up from his desk and smiled then glanced at what she was holding.

"Why did you bring that?" He asked.

"Because I needed to look like I had a reason to be in this area of the school. It would have looked weird if I came here empty handed." She said and set the case down by his desk before taking a seat across from him. He chuckled and she smoothed out her skirt after crossing her legs. "So, what was this all about again?"

"To be honest, I didn't expect you to show."

"Well, I'm here so I obviously want to know."

"Fair," He said and set his pen down. "What is your knowledge of the practice of BDSM or bondage?" Her eyes went wide, she guessed he was just going to get right into it. She watched as he stood up and went over to the door and locked it then came back to his desk and sat down. She didn't like the fact that she was kind of getting aroused with this line of questioning when what she really should be doing was leaving and reporting him for trying something like this with her.

"I know of it but I've never practiced it, that's as much as I can say I guess."

"What do you know of it?"

"It's some kind of more intimate version of sexual interaction that requires a substantial amount of trust and would be rather kinky I suppose, as compared to vanilla sex. Is there a point to this?" She asked.

"Of course there is, there's a point to everything I do." He said. "The point being that I am offering you a chance to learn about it."

"Bondage?" She asked, "Me? Why?"

"As I said there's something about you that caught my eye." He shrugged. She knew that

it had to be more complex than that but he wasn't telling her. He also probably wasn't going to tell her if she didn't continue with this. Her curiosity was too piqued to attempt to turn back and ignore that any of this had happened. She knew she wouldn't report him anyway because this hadn't really bothered her; it had only made her interested. It wasn't as if he had forced her to come there and talk to him to find out about what he wanted. She could have easily said no or not shown up at all.

"I don't have time for romance and relationships."

"That's not what this is." He said, "Think of it as extra credit. A hands-on learning experience."

"So what you want is to do these sexual things with me, not to have a relationship, and for me to learn something from it?" She asked.

"You did say you wanted to be a psychiatrist, yeah? What better way to learn about human sexuality and behavior?" He asked, and he kind of had a point. She was a virgin though, and had never dated anyone. The most she'd done with any guy was a short makeout session before realizing that her time was probably better spent studying. It was kind of a sad life but she also figured she had a lot of time to explore that after school when she was more stable and mature. Besides, the vast majority of guys at the school were immature perverted douchebags that she wanted nothing to do with in the first place. Professor Quimby wasn't, though. He was older and mature and knew what he wanted.