The Dress

When she reached the first floor again, looking for Jamie she was pretty sure she heard someone singing. Not loudly, but enough for her to tell that was what it was. She headed towards the sound and found Jamie in the kitchen he was definitely singing, but it was mostly under his breath. Still, from what she could hear it was pretty damn amazing. She was kind of mesmerized by it so she just stood there staring at him since he hadn't seemed to notice she was there in the first place. He was making a sandwich, which she found kind of amusing after everything they had just done in the dungeon. He turned for a moment, seemed to catch her in the corner of his eye, turned back and then did a double take and jumped.

"Fuck, didn't see you there." He laughed.

"Sorry, probably should have said something but your singing was nice also I didn't know you could sing." She said.

"You don't seem to know a lot of things you should." He said, "Can you name literally anything else I've been in other than Stranger Things?"

"No, sorry." She said, "I was under the impression that I wasn't supposed to look those things up or know them because what you wanted, you and Joseph, was for me to know you as the people you are and not the characters you play." He smirked and picked up his sandwich then took a bite and came towards her.

"Yes well, that's why you got Vecna and no one else has." He patted her on the head and walked out of the kitchen to go into the other room and sit on the couch. She blinked a few times and then followed after him, sitting down on the couch next to him.

"What do you mean?"

"You think there haven't been others who have tried?" He asked, "I guess it hasn't been a lot since Vecna is a more recent thing but...they've tried believe me, love."

"I believe it," She said, "But that still doesn't-"

"You never asked."

"Of course I didn't, not only would it be rude but you aren't really here to perform my stupid fantasies. Besides, I like you for who you are. Joseph too. Not that I didn't appreciate it but I'd have never asked." She said.

"What don't you get?"

"I-" She said then paused. It kind of made sense that she was more deserving than the people who were begging for it or maybe even the people who potentially only liked them with the idea they could get it. Though she had wanted it, more than anything, he was right. She never asked. The closest she'd gotten was to ask if he and Joseph had ever shared a girl, but as themselves not as characters. She didn't deny that she had the fantasies, and at a certain point it had gotten obvious because of her stupid dream in the hospital room but she still hadn't asked. In a way it probably made them feel like they wanted to do it for her as something she would enjoy instead of feeling obligated because she kept bringing it up. "I get it, fair enough." She smiled. Joseph came into the room a moment later and sat down on the other side of her, kind of sandwiching her between himself and Jamie.

"What are we talking about?" He asked then opened the bottle of water he was holding. She took it and took a drink before holding it back out towards him.

"The fact that apparently Jamie can sing." She said.

"Everyone knows that, he's damn good." He replied and took a drink from the bottle. She laughed, wishing she wasn't as slow to catch up on all these things as she was but in a way she still kind of liked it. Getting to know them bit by bit instead of having the internet to tell her all about them and ramp her expectations up far higher than they needed to be.

"Maybe he can sing at the wedding." She said.

"How much are you going to pay me?" Jamie joked.

"That depends on how much of my dick you're willing to suck." Joseph joked back. He laughed and leaned over to hit him in the arm playfully. It was definitely an interesting conversation but she did like to watch them play around. They were close, and it was quite an amazing friendship. Something that she was glad to be part of instead of being a third wheel. The chemistry and passion between the three of them never seemed unbalanced. Just the perfect amount. Hopefully, it would continue that way because she couldn't think of a better situation than the one she was currently in with them.