The Truth

Coming home with Gina after her bachelorette party she was pretty buzzed, not drunk but definitely not sober. Jamie and Joseph were in the living room drinking, they had apparently returned from their respective bachelor party. Though Gina went into the kitchen she went right into the living room and sat on Joseph's lap to pull him into a hungry kiss. He kissed back, wrapping his arms around her. That was until Jamie practically got in the middle, staring at them obnoxiously. She pulled back and turned to look at him.

"Do I get one of those too, love?" He asked. She laughed and gave him a peck on the cheek then started to try to get up from Joseph's lap but was pulled back down.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"I thought you'd be uncomfortable." She said, "You want me on your lap?"

"Of course I do." He said leaning into start kissing and nibbling at her neck. She giggled and let him as Gina came around the corner with a bottle of water. She held it out.

"Here, drink this," Gina said.

"I'm not drunk."

"You're close and you don't want to be hungover for your own wedding tomorrow." Gina said.

"Thanks mum." She replied, taking the bottle of water and opening it. She started to gulp it down because she knew her friend was right but that didn't mean she wasn't also annoyed. Gina took a seat in a chair near the couch and started eyeing Jamie, sucking on her finger in the most obvious seductive way possible.

"I think it would be really fun if we all played a game." Jamie said apropos of nothing which really surprised her because with the look he was getting from Gina she didn't think that would be the next thing out of his mouth.

"What kind of game?" Joseph asked, "This isn't a sex thing right?"

"Would you really say no to an orgy right now?" Jamie replied.

"Probably not." He chuckled.

"Hey!" She laughed.

"Well, would you?" He asked. She paused and looked back over at Gina then at Jamie. She'd never been with another woman nor had she ever had any intentions on trying but she supposed if everyone wanted that she could be a good sport and she was always open to new experiences.

"I don't know..." She said slowly, "Maybe."

"That's not what I was getting at but I like how you think, Joseph." Jamie laughed, putting a hand on his arm. "I meant something more along the lines of truth or dare."

"Isn't that kind of...80s?" Gina asked.

"What makes it specifically 80s?" She asked.

"Maybe because that was when Jamie was born and we are all younger than him." Joseph chuckled.

"Ha ha." Jamie said and rolled his eyes, "It was just the first thing that came to mind and as lovely as you are Gina, I can't say I know much about you. Seems like a fun way for all of us to get to know each other."

"Or dare me to make out with your precious Crissy." Gina teased.

"You would have to choose dare for anyone to suggest that, love." Jamie reminded her. Christina laughed at that comment but it didn't seem like the worst idea in the world so she looked at Joseph.

"I'll give it a try, haven't done anything like this since-"

"Never. You didn't party in high school." Gina cut her off, "But alright, let's humor the old man."

"You weren't saying that last night when you were also calling me Daddy." Jamie teased.

"Oooo he's got you there, Gina." She snickered.