The Freak Out

When she finally got back to her dorm room her luck had run out because Gina was already back. She was laying on her bed reading something on her tablet and the moment the door opened she looked up and over in that direction. It only took one look at her to know that she had been out and definitely not at something that qualified as academic or school related. She tried to avoid Gina's gaze as much as she possibly could as she hurried to grab more comfortable clothes and slip out of her heels. What got to her, even more, was all the silence and the staring, the girl who usually couldn't ever stop talking didn't have anything to say about this? With a loud sigh she turned to her roommate, possibly the only person who was her friend on the entire campus and gave her a look.

"Really? Nothing to say?"

"I'm glad you finally got laid," Gina replied after a moment, a curious smirk crossing her face then she laid back down where she was and went back to looking at her tablet. Christina grumbled under her breath and started to change out of the dress into some sweatpants and a tanktop before walking over to her bed and sitting down.

"For your information, I didn't." She said.

"In that dress, with those heels? No way."

"Yes way," She insisted because technically she hadn't. There had been some fooling around and whatever that weird kind of half blowjob was but they hadn't had real intercourse so she couldn't really confirm what the girl was saying. "I guess you could call it fooling around."

"Close enough for you. Tell me what happened."

"Why?"

"I just wanna know." Gina said, rolling her eyes, "Details, who was it? Where? Does he have money?"

"I'm not telling you who, or where, and I don't know his financial situation. You don't know him." She said, "I just...I wanted to go out and try a few things is all. I met someone, sure, but it's casual not a boyfriend or anything."

"Really?"

"Yes, really." She said firmly even though she felt herself feeling kind of disappointed having to confirm that out loud. She really liked Professor Quimby but she knew what the deal was and that she shouldn't expect more than she'd already gotten from him. As hard as it was going to be, it just was life. "He was a bit um...premature though."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, not that he was bad at anything else and...I think he might have just gotten too excited. I don't know because I don't usually do that with guys." She sighed, not wanting to tell anyone this but she also had to get it off her chest. If she didn't decompress from what had happened she knew that it might very well drive her insane.

"Do what?"

"I was going to um...well give him a blow job and he climaxed very fast."

"Probably because you look like a hot little slut in that dress." Gina laughed loudly and shook her head.

"Gina!"

"Well, it's true. How much did you tease him before that was even attempted? There could be a lot of explanations."

"Fine, I guess I'll have to accept that since I'm definitely not giving you any more information than you already have." She said and grabbed her brush so she could fix her hair and put it up in a ponytail. Gina gave her a side eye glance for a moment then went back to whatever she was looking at.

"Completely off topic but there's an opening in the cheerleading squad."

"What?"

"Yeah, Annie Rexa broke her ankle."