The Viewing

It was a Wednesday afternoon and she was attempting to study for the upcoming tests before spring break but she couldn't get Joseph out of her mind. Nor could she get that show out of her mind. Her thoughts were clouded and she was hornier than she'd ever remembered being in her life but she also knew the rules. He'd said she couldn't do anything about it without permission. She wondered if that meant she could text him and ask but she feared doing that would only drive him to deny her more. When she realized she had just read the same sentence three times and not understood a word of it she closed her eyes and sat back in her chair. This was not going very well. The man was in her now, her brain, her blood, her very soul. There was no denying it was some kind of addiction and it would have been fine had she not been banned from self pleasure. Just as she was about to give in and text him anyway, her phone vibrated. She grabbed it from the desk and picked it up to look at it. He'd sent her a message.

Are you alone? It read.

Yes. My roommate won't be back for a bit either. Why? She replied quickly.

Maybe I want to have a bit of fun. He wrote back. She smiled and then her phone started to ring, it was him, and it only took her a split second to answer it.

"Hello?"

"You said you have toys, yeah?"

"Um...just one." She replied softly even though she was the only one in the room, "I barely use it, don't really have a chance."

"You're alone now so indulge me." He purred, his voice almost hypnotic. She couldn't resist the temptation so she stood up and went to the dresser where she hid it. A small vibrator in the top drawer sealed in a box shoved to the very back so it wouldn't be visible or easily found. Pulling it out, she opened it up and removed the toy. It wasn't long but it was kind of thick, colored purple, and it had a clit stimulator as well. It was the main reason she'd bought it. "Get comfortable for me and start."

"R-right...right now?"

"When else did you think I meant? Huh?"

"Yes sir," She said and hurried over to her bed. Setting the phone down, she put it on speaker and glanced at the door. She slipped out of her skirt and panties then tossed them aside quickly and laid back on the bed, taking the phone and moving it to the pillow by her head. She turned the vibrator on and moved it to her cunt, it was already wet and ready for him and had been most of the day. Not that she wanted to admit it. "Should I start now?"

"Yes, but go slow, you are not to cum unless I give you permission. Remember?"

"Yes, sir." She replied, reaching down to slide the smooth surface of the vibrator over her folds, using it to tease her clit for a moment before slipping it in just a bit with a gasp. She knew that she had to be quiet because the walls around the dorms were paper thin but she was also very aware that he'd called for a reason. He wanted to hear her get off.

"I want to hear it you know but don't go and get yourself caught."

"Yes, sir." She whispered, letting out a soft moan as she slipped the toy into her even more. She pulled it back out then slid it in again, each time she allowed more and more to penetrate her until she slid it all the way in, the vibrating clit stimulator pushing against her and doing its job well. A moan left her, one that was a bit too loud, and she clasped her hand over her mouth to muffle it.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"I uh-"

"You must be thinking about something, it's me, right?"

"Yes, sir." She replied, as she moved the toy in and out at a steady rhythm, keeping it on a lower vibration setting so it wouldn't be easy to trigger her orgasm. As it was, she knew she was close so she was going to have to be careful. Hearing his voice and the way he was speaking to her wasn't helping either.