The Midnight Hour

Without warning she was pulled out of bed and from a deep sleep, jarring her awake but keeping her in a daze for a moment as she landed on her knees on the floor right in front of Professor Quimby. He was still fully dressed (other than his shoes) and with how she was seated she could tell that he was aroused. She blinked a few times, trying to pull herself out of her fatigued state and actually pay attention to what was going on. There were vague memories of him saying something about how she would need her rest for later but she didn't expect it to be this abrupt when it happened. She guessed it was something she may want to get used to if she was dealing with this new master and slave relationship as it were.

"Open up for Daddy," He purred.

"Daddy?" She muttered, only to get a slap to her face. That woke her up quickly, and though the slap wasn't as hard as it could be it was kind of painful. She liked the sting of it more than she wanted to admit. She blinked a few more times and slowly opened her mouth since that was what he seemed to want. The room was dark other than a dim lamp in the corner that allowed her to barely see anything. His hand reached down and unzipped his pants, opening them and lowering them enough with his boxers to expose his cock. Though all she could really see was kind of an outline and a shadow she knew that he was hard. He put his hand over the length of his shaft and started to stroke it.

"This is what you wanted, yeah? Fucking cock tease." He growled, the words slamming into her hard and making her shiver with pleasure and fear. A mix of feelings that was quickly threatening to become addictive especially with how he looked and sounded when he spoke. "Give me your hand." She nodded, keeping her mouth open as she raised her hand up for him to take.

"Yes, sir."

"Daddy." He growled, giving her a slap across the opposite cheek, that one was a bit rougher but still nothing that was harmful. More just a reminder of sorts to pay attention to what was going on. He wrapped her hand around his length then placed his own hand over that and started to use it to stroke himself. "You like how that feels?"

"Yes...Daddy." She said breathlessly as she allowed him to guide her hand along his shaft, applying more pressure with a bit of a squeeze. It was something she was thankful for because she wasn't sure she'd know how to do this if he wasn't actually showing her and it would also be a good reminder for the future.

"You want it in your cunt don't you?"

"Yes...please yes...I do." She agreed, nodding her head stupidly.

"I knew it," He breathed, "I'd fuck you nice and hard you know, make you scream." The movement of his hand sped up and she leaned in sticking her tongue out to lick just the lip of his cock curious about the taste. It was only seconds later which he let out a strangled cry and his orgasm hit. He must have been far closer than she had anticipated and she never thought that she'd be able to cause that to happen so fast and so violently in a million years. He grabbed her hair and yanked it back, holding her in place getting most of it in her mouth, but some of it across her cheeks and chin then down her chest as well. He didn't let go of her hair or her hand until he was done but once he was, he headed towards the bathroom without a word, hastily trying to fix up his pants as he left. She sat there, not knowing what to do, other than swallow what was in her mouth.

Having never tasted cum before she wasn't sure that she found it to be the best tasting substance in the universe but she figured it was best to get used to that. She wondered what had happened, though, because he had seemed so in control of himself before. He couldn't have meant to do that, right? She licked her lips and brought her fingers to her face to wipe up more of the cum, sucking it off of them gently before continuing to do this with the rest of what she could find. He hadn't told her to move or do anything and she didn't want to disobey him so it was the only thing she could think to do at the moment.