The Session

"Strip?" She asked and he gave her a look that made her think she'd already made a mistake so she cleared her throat, "Everything sir?"

"Just the dress, I think that should be enough for now." He said. She nodded and unzipped the dress then shrugged the straps from her shoulders and let it fall. It was tempting to try to cover herself but she also knew she had entered into this and he would see her body eventually. At that point she was still in her panties, stockings, and heels; it was just her tits that were bare. She carefully stepped away from the dress and kicked it off to the side and looked back toward him. He looked her over like she was a piece of meat, and in a lot of ways she was. Without a word, he walked over to one of the many walls of items and grabbed something she didn't see as his body was blocking it. He came up behind her and took her arms, tying them at the wrists with the silk rope he'd apparently grabbed. "You look amazing, you know."

"Thank you, sir." She whispered.

"I'd have never guessed, not with how you wear your uniform at school." He chuckled and grabbed the back of her neck in a firm hold. He started to push her forward gently which indicated to her that he wanted to lead her somewhere so she started to walk. It wasn't as easy to balance with her arms tied behind her like they were but his hold definitely helped. She was taken to what she recognized as a spanking bench from her brief study on the matter and once she was there he applied pressure to her shoulders to get her to kneel down on the lower part which she did. Then she bent over the larger, flat half of the bench, her hands clenching into fists. "You should wear something that's more flattering to your body."

"I don't want others to be distracted, sir."

"I suppose that would be a problem but not for me as I'm not one of your professors." He said, "Not usually. Stay in place, do not move an inch."

"Yes, sir." She replied, resting her cheek against the smooth leather fabric of the bench. Her eyes closed and she took in a deep breath. She could hear him moving around the room behind her. The soft click of his shoes somewhat gave away his location but since she couldn't see him it only made her curious. The anticipation grew along with her arousal even though she didn't yet know what made her excited about this. Possibly it was just the taboo nature of it all because there was no way she should have been there with a professor from her school of all people. Without a warning there was a slap across her ass, a light one, but hard enough to sting and cause her to yelp.

"Count." He said, "Don't lose count either or I will start over, understood?"

"Yes, sir." She breathed. "One."

"Good girl." He replied and then gave her another slap on the opposite side of her ass. She couldn't see what he was using if she had to guess from the feel and sound of the object it was a wooden paddle.

"Two."

"Say thank you."

"Two, thank you sir."

"Fast learner." He said, "I shouldn't be surprised though, should I?"

"No, sir."

"That's what I thought." He said and struck her again. She let out a small cry but continued to count and he continued to use the paddle. Each time it sent a jolt of pleasure and pain through her that was oddly addictive. The skin of her ass started to feel warm, then hot, and she wondered if she was going to have any bruising there. Which was possibly the point. He had wanted to teach her a lesson after all and this would end up being very memorable if the pain lingered far after the session was over. It all stopped when he'd given her fifteen strokes, sounding just as breathless as she was. He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to her feet, but it wasn't easy to stand. Her legs were trembling fiercely and she was so aroused she could feel that it had made the fabric of her panties damp. He turned her to look at him, and she shivered in the cold air as a very thin layer of sweat now coated most of her body. "You took that very well."