Boruto

I was having a peaceful slumber when all of a sudden.

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

"Yghh" I groaned while rubbing my eyes

"(M/n)! Wake up! You don't want to be late for ceremony."

„Yes Mom! I'm getting up, don't worry!"

'School huh, i'm a little nervous'

~

I walked into our kitchen where i saw my Mom and my twin sister also how she likes to be called Big Sis.

"Hey (m/n/n) excited for school?" Asked my Mom

My Mom was a beautiful woman who worked hard at the hospital. She has gorgeous pink hair that goes down to her chin and mesmerising green eyes. Known also as Sakura Uchiha.

"Yeah i mean kinda, i'm more nervous y'know"

"It's gonna be okay, don't worry". Exclaimed my sister.

Sarada my twin sister who is older by 2 minutes. She has black hair and onyx eyes which she inherited after our dad. She's wearing of course her red glasses. It's kinda weird that i don't need those. Well, not like I'm complaining.

And there's me. I mean I look like every average kid at our age. I have black hair that like Sarada got from our dad. Surprisingly i have green eyes same like my mother's.

"Okay (m/n) hurry up! I don't wanna be late. We have to meet Chocho before ceremony!"

"Okay, okay i'm coming, i'm coming"

"Please be careful! Stay close and don't get in trouble!" Mom yelled

"Yes we know"

"Bye mom!" I waved mom goodbye

"Bye". Mom waved back at the door with a smile.

"So where we supposed to meet Chocho?" I asked Sarada.

"Oh, i told her to meet us at the front gate. So hurry up!"

"Okay,okay"

~

We met up with Chocho at the front gate and went inside. We lined up in ranks in front of teachers, principal and 7th Hokage.
After everyone settled down, the teacher started calling our names.

"Chocho Akimichi!"

"Present!"

"Boruto Uzumaki!"

"Uzumaki Boruto?"

"Uzumaki?"

"From these Uzuamki's?"

Student's of course started whispering between each other.

"That's so like him". Said Chocho

"Ne, are you even listening to me guys?"

Sarada just stared at her.

I didn't answer her as well. I was too focused to calm down my red cheeks that heat up by just hearing his name! Embarrassing.

While i was trying to cool down. Out of nowhere we heard

CRASH!

Something hit the Hokage Rock

When everything seemed to be good everyone got up and uncovered their eyes. Just to see on 7th Hokage's Rock face a train?! I faceplamed.  After finally the air cleared out we could see the figure standing on a train that turned out to be...
BORUTO?!

And the heat on my cheeks came back.