Saisei

The five of us stared at Boro who stared back at us. His body fully recovered, like nothing happened to him.

"He instantly regenerated." I heard Boruto say from my right side.

"You monster!" Kawaki tched annoyed.

"I've attained the ultimate body. I'm a being that's surpassed humans. I have a power that you can't gain through pointless training. There's no way you shinobi can beat me." Boro said to us with a wide smirk on his face.

We stared at him with cautious eyes, waiting for his next move. Boro looked at Boruto and then moved his gaze to Mitsuki.

"Looks like you've noticed." I heard Mitsuki's voice, a snake coming out of his collar. "That's right...i took your blood and created antibodies within my body. I did that before in the past and it helped us."

"Now aren't you the prepared one ? So you knew my attack was composed of viruses?" Boro asked him.

"No, I wasn't sure. But I thought...if it wasn't a jutsu and it was an actual virus...there was no way you, the user, wouldn't have antibodies." Mitsuki answered.

"Well, anyway... your cowardly viral attack won't work anymore, Old Man! You're gonna get it!" Boruto smirked at our attacker.

"I hear you brats, loud and clear..." Boro lowered his head a little.

"Boruto! Don't let your guard down! Let's go!" My sister warned Boruto and with that we moved to our positions.

"I know!"

Me, Sarada and Boruto stood in front of Boro while Mitsuki and Kawaki were behind him.

"A pincer attack, huh? Pretending to be a team with some on-the-fly teamwork?" Boro taunted  us.

Boro noticed Kawaki's gaze on a giant kettle-like jar in which Lord Seventh was trapped in. He grinned at this and jumped towards the jar. The five of us gasped at this.

"He's going for my dad!" Boruto shouted, all of us immediately running after Boro.

"Bastard!" Kawaki cursed.

"I was honestly surprised you neutralized the virus, but you're so naive! I have lots of other ways to break up your teamwork." Boro glanced at Kawaki.

At this Kawaki jumped and from his forearm the knife grew out. "Not gonna let you!"

"Kawaki!" Boruto yelled out when we saw Kawaki getting ready to strike at Boro.

Boro moved so he was now upside down and send the dark mist towards Kawaki.

"You haven't learned anything! Another virus attack?!" We heard Kawaki's rough voice.

"Don't you know that won't work?!" Boruto chuckled. Boro landed on the ground and threw shurikens at the jar.

"Don't mess with me!" Kawaki came down on the ground and blocked the shurikens. Me and my twin observed all of this with our Sharingans. Our eyes widened when we noticed something.

"Kawaki, wait!" Sarada shouted.

The shurikens touched Kawaki's knife and they exploded. I drew a sharp breath at this.

"It exploded?!" I heard Mitsuki's say.

"He scattered a flammable substance along with the virus!" My sister told us while Boro was grinning at this.

Kawaki came out of the smoke and he leaned on the jar as he groaned in pain. He looked at the jar and smiled softly at it.

"Despite getting hit with an unexpected attack, you prioritized the Hokage's safety! You've changed, Kawaki! It's so pathetic." Boro mocked him as he straightened his posture.