A Special Mission

Mistuki, Sarada and I jumped over Boruto's fence and landed in front of his house. There we saw a shocked Boruto staring at nothing.

„Boruto!" My twin called him.

„Oh! You look like you're already prepared." Mitsuki said to him.

„Wow! That's pretty quick of you. Are you all pumped cuz of the mission ?" Sarada asked. I was smiling when I noticed his serious gaze, he didn't even look at us.

„Boruto?" I worriedly looked at him.

„YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!!! GIMME A BREAK!!! I'LL DECIDE MY OWN FATE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!" Boruto suddenly screamed towards the sky, this made me jump a little.

„Huh?! What...what is up with you?! This is beyond pumped...you're being weird!" My sister backed away a little and looked at him shocked. With that Boruto got on the fence and jumped ahead.

„OH YEAH!"

„HEY, THAT'S MY LINE!! WHAT THE?!!" My sister screamed, her eyes and mouth opened in disbelief. I giggled at them.

„Even if he dies and comes back or becomes Ohtsutsuki...Boruto will likely always be Boruto." Mitsuki said to us. I smiled at his words while staring at the Boruto.

„Yeah."

~~~

The four of us now walked down the hall towards the Hokage's office. We wondered why we might be summoned.

"What could it be?" Sarada thought aloud. "A mission only our team can carry out? We've been out of action for so long, this is so sudden. Its must be something big."

"Maybe...it's as simple as Uncle Shikamaru finally realizing that we're the most brilliant team...in the whole village?" Boruto looked at us, stopping in front of his dad's office door. I giggled shyly at his words. "Kawaki will be with us...so it'll be the launch of the new Team 7 this time." Mitsuki added, following Boruto who opened the door. As I entered the room, I noticed Boruto's eyes widen in surprise at the sight of the person standing in front of him. "Kawaki..."

"Yo. I can't believe you revived yourself. Talk about shock." Kawaki 'greeted' him with Sumire by his side. "Yeah. Sorry for all the fuss. But as you can see, I'm perfectly fine now." Boruto's words, of course, aroused unpleasant feelings in me, the fear that he might no longer be with us.

"You definitely look well, Boruto! I'm so relieved!" Sumire turned to him with a smile. "Class Rep! Sorry to have worried you!"

"Long time no see!" The four of us were happy to see her.

"Okay, guys! Enough fun for the day!" Konohomaru Sensei interrupted our conversation. "Sorry for the sudden summons but...let me jump right to the heart of it." Mr. Shikamaru spoke up, leaning on the desk facing us. We turned our heads towards him at his words. "Konoha village is dealing with various issues right now. Well that's true for any village...all the time. But Konoha's been subject to especially perilous situations lately. First Boruto."

"Huh?"

"For quite a while now...we've had no idea when Momoshiki might take over yours consciousness and run amok, yet...not only have we not found any concrete solutions...your physical body has now become completely Ohtsutsuki." Mr. Shikamaru stated with a serious face.

"I'm...not liking the sound of this..." Boruto commented with concern on his face. I looked at him worried. "Next you...Kawaki."The Hokage advisor turned his gaze to the brunette. Kawaki looked at him with a bored look. "Not that you were ever docile, but...now that you got Karma back, plus Isshiki's abilities...you're an entity that we can no longer control at all..." Kawaki's eyes turned cold at his words. "Even if unlike Boruto, there's no risk of Isshiki actually possessing you anymore...from the standpoint that we can't keep that power in check...frankly as the ones responsible for maintaining the peace and order of this village, we have to treat you as a threat."