Scar

After this incident, a few days later, Kawaki ran away to find Code and talk to him. Boruto found out about this and followed him, the Hokage and Mr. Shikamaru went after them. Luckily Boruto stopped Kawaki from going with Code. During Boruto's fight with Kara's member, Momoshiki unfortunately took control of our friend's body again.

Kawaki then fought Momoshiki and to protect Lord Seventh, he awakened Karma, which meant that our older friend now has the same powers as Isshiki. From what I learned, during this fight, Boruto somehow regained control of his body and was severely wounded in the chest by our enemy.

Unfortunately, Code managed to escape them that evening.

The four of them returned to Konoha safely. Boruto and Kawaki immediately went to Mr. Katasuke and Mr. Amado to get checked out. That's when we found out that Mr. Amado had injected Karma into Kawaki again without telling anyone.

~~~

"I-i-it really doesn't hurt or a-anything?" I asked Boruto, looking at him worried. The five of us were now at Boruto's house to check on him. My blonde friend blushed slightly, but he quickly answered me.

"Well...it was a pretty close call but as you can see i'm fine. Though that bastard Code got away..."

"Question." Mitsuki spoke, he was standing in front of the couch where me and Boruto were sitting. My sister next to him. "Why'd Code try to kill you when he wanted to feed you alive to Ten Tails ?" The three of us looked at Boruto, because that was a good question. Why try to kill him when Code needs him ?

This question made our teammate tense up, not knowing how to answer this question. "Er..uh...you see...that was..." Boruto began, remembering the conversation he had with Mr. Shikamaru.

~~~

"Listen up Boruto. Don't tell anyone that Kawaki killed you. Not until we decide what Konoha's policy toward him will be."

~~~

"Maybe he couldn't control himself? It didn't seem like he thinks too far ahead." Boruto told us after a few seconds.

"Either way...you've become fully Ohtsutsuki, right ? Are you going to be all-out targeted now ?" Sarada asked him. "Yeah, probably. I dunno where he's hiding but I won't let him escape next time!" He told us, determination evident in his eyes.

"B-but...B-boruto. You need to be extra careful! W-w-what if you're attacked when y-you're by yourself?" I told him in panic.

"(M/n.)'s right. He can appear unexpectedly. Don't go anywhere alone, even within the village. Thought i'm one to talk." We heard behind us, we moved our heads to see my dad.

"Old man Sasuke!"

"Dad!"

We smiled at him and with that my Dad continued. "And not just Boruto. Now that Kawaki has enough power to challenge Code...Code will likely stop at nothing to get the limiters on his power removed. Which likely makes his first target..."

"Old man Amado!"