Prepared

I was laying on a bed in my hospital room when i heard a commotion outside. Slowly i got out of the bed and limped to the window. I saw people being evacuated from buildings and a ninja getting ready for a fight.

'W-what is going on ?'

From behind me i heard the door being harshly opened, the nurse appeared from behind them with a clear panic on her face.

"All of the patients are required to leave a hospital. Please get to the shelter. Konoha is under attack." She informed me on one breath.

"W-what?" I asked her just to see her already gone. With quick steps I entered the corridor to see everyone running out of the hospital.

"W-what is happening ??" I asked out loud, looking for some kind of answer. "We're being attacked by one of the Otsutsukis. We need to go to the shelter." One of the patients told me and quickly went towards the exit.

'Isshiki...' my eyes widened in realization. With that i limped as fast as i could to the exit. I left the hospital with other patients and went in a different direction than they did. The sweat started slowly appearing on my forehead as I took more steps, my breath getting uneven.
Suddenly I tripped over something and gasped as i was falling towards the ground. I closed my eyes when i felt someone catching me.

"(M/n)!" I heard my sister's voice. "You're injured." I heard Mitsuki say to me who was the one that saved me from hitting the ground. "We need to evacuate immediately."

"I c-can't sit around doing nothing...Lord Seventh and o-our dad are fighting, aren't they?! A-and Boruto..." i choked out trying to catch a breath.

"(M/n)..." Sarada stared at me worriedly. "No, we can't let you go!" Mitsuki told me sternly, still holding me. "B-but Boruto...and.." i stuttered and tried to catch my breath.

"(M/n)...Boruto, Lord Seventh and Dad will be okay. We can't do anything. Boruto would want you to be safe. So let's go to the shelter okay?" Sarada told me softly and looked at me pleadingly. We stared at each for a few seconds when I softly sighed. "Okay, you're right.." I agreed. My sister smiled at me gently and with that her and Mitsuki helped me get to the shelter.

'Please...be careful...

Boruto.'

~~~~~~~

Hi guys!
Thank you sooo much for your support and love for this book.🙏🏻✨
It means so much to me. I'm sorry for such a loooooong break, it's been ages. I will try to update more and do all the episodes.

Thank you guys so much💖💜