Boruto and Sarada

We were now back at school, training at The Training Hall. In the background Iwabe and Metal were fighting about which Kage is the strongest. Me and some girls from our class plus Denki now were surrounding my Sister watching her perfectly throwing shurikens at the target.

"Whoa, awesome!"

"Amazing, Sarada! Seems like you're motivated!" Denki told her

"I've decided...I'm going to become the Hokage." Exclaimed Sarada, i stood next to her smiling wildly.

"Huh? Seriously?" Asked her our classmate.

"You've got what it takes." Told her the other one.

"Yeah! Lord Eight!" Said Chocho.

"That's right, y-you got this!" I added

"Just recently, you were dissing ninjas...what changed your mind?" We heard Boruto asking her.

"Unlike you, i'm done being a child." Told him Sarada, i frowned a little at this. "What about me is childish?!"

"What's not childish about you?!" She asked him back while slightly covering her eyes. I nervously was looking between them.

"Aiming to become the Hokage is fine. But instead of hurling shuriken, you'd better master some kind of special jutsu!" Boruto said and did Shadow Clone Jutsu, all the clones including Boruto threw a shuriken. The two of them perfectly hit the target while the two other ones, well were in Iwabe's and Metal's butts. Poor boys running around while screaming painfully.

"What a klutz!" Sarada said. "S-sarada!" I whisper yelled while trying not to laugh.

"The main thing is to hit the target." Told her Boruto.

"That was just luck."

"You're wrong!"

We heard Mitsuki chuckle from behind us. "What, Mitsuki?" Asked him Boruto. "You two make a nice couple." He said to them.

"No way!" They shouted.

Hearing what Mitsuki said, i felt a small pang in my chest. I looked down at the ground. I didn't notice Boruto looking at me concerned.

"It seems you don't know, so let me enlighten you..." Chocho started saying, Sarada looked at her with panic on her face. "Sarada has Sha...." Chocho's sentence was cut off by Sarada covering her mouth with her hand.

"Chocho, I'm thirsty. Let's go get some water!" Said Sarada and pulled her with her, i quickly went after them.

"Why are you keeping your Sharingan a secret?" Asked her Chocho as we were now standing in front of the school.

"Mom said me and (m/n) might get targeted again, so we have to keep it under wraps." Told her Sarada. "Also, I'm thinking it will be more fun if i master it first, then show it off to that idiot." She continued with an evil smirk. We sweat dropped at her.

"There she is, Devil Sarada reveals herself!" Said Chocho while i nervously chuckled.

"Anyway, i want to improve, so will you help me with (m/n) training after school?" Sarada asked.

"I have to train with my dad today. Why don't you ask your mom?"

"I don't think she has time for that right now...we just moved to a new place, and she's barely started unpacking." Sarada laughed a little.

~

Me and Sarada now were going to our new apartment. "I'm home!" We said as we entered just to see our Mom looking through cartons.

"Not this one either." We heard her say as we moved towards her. "What are you doing, Mom?" Asked her Sarada.

"I can't find the claim ticket for the photo we took last time. Do you know which box it's in ?" Mom asked. "That's why I told you to label the boxes." Told her Sarada.