Boruto vs. Shikadai

As we watched Chocho's match we could see that Shinki is a very strong ninja. I watched Chocho amazed by her determination. Unfortunately in the end she lost. We quickly ran towards her and saw her completely knocked down.

"Chocho! Get a hold of yourself!" Shouted Sarada as me and her kneeled next to Chocho. Guys standing next to us.

"Oh, she seems okay. Since she's got a silly grin on her face." Said Inojin.

"Huh?" Shikadai and Inojin helped her get up and walked away with her arms around theirs shoulders. Sarada following them.

"Your name's Mitsuki, right? You'd better learn well from what you saw." Said Shinki to him.

"What do you mean?" Asked Mitsuki.

"No matter what the reason, to ease up on an opponent is to show contempt towards him. In the next match, i shall bring you down, on my father's honor. You'll be sorry. If you try to pull what you did in the first round." Shinki explained.

"On your father's honor, you say? Don't make me laugh. In a battle, you fight for yourself." Told him Boruto.

"I'll defeat you in the match after that. That's if, you're still in the running." I saw Shinki staring at me after he said that. Boruto noticing this, moved to cover me from his sight. With that Shinki turned around and walked away.

"Fine with me. But you should talk after you beat Mitsuki!" Shouted after him irritated Boruto. With that we walked away in the opposite direction.

"This marks the end of the elimination matches. The first match of the semifinals will be Boruto Uzumaki against Shikadai Nara. The match will begin after a 30-minute break!" Announced Mr. Lee.

'Huh?! I totally forgot about this fight.'

{Timeskip}

"Boruto Uzumaki of the Leaf and Shikadai Nara of the Leaf!" Announced them Metal's dad. "Match one of the semi-finals...begin!"

And with that they immediately ran at each otheras we watched them from the dressing room on the tv screen.

Boruto was dodging Shikadai's shadow and finally as he was about hit him he stopped. Shikadai's shadow in last minute caught him and the rest of the clones. Shocked we saw his shadow changed into the big circle.

I stared at Boruto worried as he opened his hand and caught something. The smoke suddenly appeared from which Boruto's clone jumped and threw a shuriken at Shikadai. This made Shikadai's shadow disappear as he dodged the shuriken and suddenly Boruto's other clones hold kunais next to Shikadai's neck.

"I lose." Shikadai said with his arms raised.

After I watched Boruto win I left our dressing room to see if there's somewhere a vending machine. From the corner I heard Mr. Katasuke's voice. I quickly hid behind a wall.

"This is a supplement. I look forward to another impressive showing in the final." He said. I moved forward a little to see him talking to Boruto?!

"Yeah, i know." Boruto said and took it from him.

I turned around and went back to the dressing room.

"Hmm, you didn't find a water?" Asked me my sister. "Yeah. Couldn't find it." I told her while sitting down, eyes glued to the ground. My sister stared at me worried.

'So it's true.'