Resonance

With that we watched the boy fight with the man. At the beginning it seemed like the boy was winning. But then he started slowly losing, the fight he had with Puppets left him with not a lot of strength.

The last punch left the boy laying on the ground, unable to move. The attacker slowly lifted up the boy by his mechanic claws.

Boruto have had enough and started going towards them.

"Wait! Boruto!" Konohamaru Sensei's voice stopped him. "What are you trying to do?! The situation's gotten way too complicated! We can't make any careless moves right now!"

"What are you saying? He's about to get taken away!" As Boruto ended this sentence we saw the attacker sending fire blasts towards him.

Konohamaru Sensei immediately pushed Boruto behind him and with his jutsu got rid off them.

"Listen to me, Boruto! At this point, the mission level has increased to an S-Rank! It's too much dangerous! So please..." Sensei closed his eyes for a second and then he continued.

"My top priority right now is to protect all of you!"

I saw Boruto slowly calm down as he step closer to me, our arms touching. Then he suddenly groaned in pain and touched his right hand, where exactly his mark is.

"Boruto?!" I said and touched his shoulder.

Some signs started to appear on Boruto's right side, and I noticed that the same signs also started to appear on the boy's left side.

We saw the boy somehow gained his strength and with that he cut off the mans left mechanic claws. The mechanic claws landed right in front of Mr. Katasuke which made him back away and shake.

I looked at all of this shocked, not expecting this. I felt Boruto grab my wrist which made me look at him but he was staring at the boy.

The attacker took a couple of steps away from the boy while taking deep breaths.

The man now clearly scared was blasting fire with his left claws at the boy. He however unfazed absorbed all of them with his mark.

As the fight was rolling, I noticed from beside me that  Boruto's mark was now shining a light blue.

The next move left us shocked as we saw the boy with his one hit went trough the attacker's body. This made the man kneel.

'What the hell?!'

The boy placed his marked hand right in front of man's face and attacked him with a huge ball of chakra that was also coming towards us.

"Everyone! Get away from here!" I heard Sensei shout.

"We don't have enough time!" My sister said.

With that Boruto pushed me behind me, extending his left arm in front of me. Immediately with my both hands I grabbed his left arm and covered my face behind him while he held his right palm right in front of the huge chakra.

We heard a huge explosion and felt a strong wind. After a minute as it was slowly clearing out i saw that Boruto absorbed the attack with his mark just like the boy did.

"Are you okay?" I heard him ask me but I only stared at him with a shocked eyes. I slowly let go of his arm when i saw a boy now in front of us.

"You bastard...for someone who says he knows nothing about Karma, you sure have a pretty good command of it." The boy said to Boruto.

"I have no clue! I don't understand anything that's going on!" Boruto told him which made me look at him worriedly. This didn't go unnoticed by the boy in front of us.