Proof

Sarada and Kawaki were kneeling in front of Kawaki's prosthetic arm. Me, Boruto and Mitsuki standing outside of the door. All of us staring at the photo and arm with disbelief.

"Lord Seventh!" Kawaki whispered.

"Lord Seventh's chakra-" Sarada softly whispered after him.

"Dad..." I heard Boruto whisper. I laid my hand on his forearm trying to comfort him somehow.

Suddenly we saw Shadow Paralysis Jutsu being used at Kawaki. The four of us gasped at this.

"This is-" Kawaki started saying.

"Shadow Paralysis Jutsu!" We heard from behind us. There we saw on the fence Mrs. Shikamaru with some shinobis.
"This is the second time I've used this on you, Kawaki."

"Mrs. Shikamaru?!" Sarada shouted.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Boruto asked him.

"I was informed the enemy suddenly appeared here and disappeared with Naruto. I'll need you to explain what went down, Kawaki!" Kawaki stared at him while grunting.

"Tasuki!" Mr. Shikamaru called some shinobi.

"Yes, sir!"

Right after that we saw a barrier appearing around Boruto's house.

"What's this?!" Boruto looked at the jutsu surprised. "It's a barrier. It looks like we're stuck here." Mitsuki answered him.

Mrs. Shikamaru jumped down and landed on the ground a couple feet in front of us. Both of his hands in the pockets. "That's right. I had them put up a barrier. No one will be able to enter or leave here without my permission." He informed us which made me look worried.

He moved his head to the shinobi that were standing on his left. "Search inside and outside the house. Find all traces of Naruto and the enemy." He ordered them.

"Yes, sir!" And with that they ran to search the house. Mrs. Shikamaru's gaze back on us. "Now then..." He released Kawaki from his jutsu so the boy could now control his body. "I'll respect the way Lord Seventh treated you and not restrain you. But if you try anything stupid, i'll have to reconsider." He told him.

"Where did Naruto go? What happened?!" Mrs. Shikamaru asked Kawaki.

"I feel the same way as you. I want to save Lord Seventh too." Kawaki moved his head a little to the right. "Then tell me everything." Mrs. Shikamaru demanded. Kawaki clenched his fist. "I will. If it'll help save him..." Kawaki stared at us for a second. "The enemy was Jigen."

"The one you talked about the other day?" Asked him Sarada.

"Yeah, he's the de facto leader of Kara. He suddenly appeared in front of us." Kawaki told us.

"Suddenly...appeared?! What do you mean by that?!" Boruto looked at him shocked.

"The Sensory Unit reported the same thing to me. Is that special ability unique to Jigen?" Questioned him Mrs. Shikamaru. "I don't know. But Karma started hurting and it formed a pattern i've never seen before. And then, something that looked like a crack in space-time opened, and he emerged." Kawaki explained to him.

"Transportation Ninjutsu, huh? Damn it, this is problematic. Where did he take Naruto?" Mrs. Shikamaru tched in annoyance.

"I have no idea."

"But wasn't the enemy after you, Kawaki? Why did he take Lord Seventh?" I heard Sarada's panicked voice. "Because Lord Seventh protected me. It's that simple...he took Lord Seventh away to eliminate him...damn it! If I wasn't here-" Kawaki angrily punched the ground.