The Hokage's son

We've been already going for a week to school after this whole train accident. Today Boruto will be joining us since he got suspended for a week. Me and my sister entered the classroom and we immediately saw Chocho waving at us from the seats. On her right was seated purple-haired girl named Sumire. We sat next to them and I started talking with Chocho while Sarada opened the book and started reading. Everybody was chatting when somebody shouted.

"Hey, guys" Boruto entered the class with Shikadai and Denki. At the sight of him i could already feel blush slowly appearing on my cheeks.

"I'm Boruto Uzumaki. Nice to meet you!" He fist bumped the air and smiled.

'Oh my, his smile. Come on, (m/n) calm down!'

Shikadai sighed at him and went to sit.

"Ne Denki where is my seat ?" Asked Boruto

"You can sit anywhere you want."

"Is that how works?" Boruto said and went to sit next to Shikadai while welcoming everyone.

Boruto started talking while everyone just stared at him. I could hear some boys at the back of classroom whispering.

"That's him"

"How come he wasn't punished after doing something like that?"

"I mean...you know..."

"That wasn't just a prank. If it had plunged into town it would have been a disaster."

"We'd all be dead by now."

"Shhh. He can hear you"

'Ehh, people can't really mind their business.' I thought and looked at Boruto.

"That Boruto sure stands out." Said Sumire

"Really?" Asked Chocho while filing her nails. "Aren't people paying attention to him only because of that ridiculous stunt he pulled?" She then turned to me and my sister. "Ne, Sarada, (m/n) you know him, don't you guys?"

"I-i m-mean, he is a n-nice guy. I g-guess". I stuttered trying to stop the blush on my face.

"Our parents are friends, that's all." Said Sarada.

"So, you're saying...you're childhood friends."

"Yeah, kin- "

"I wouldn't call us that." My sentence was cut off by Sarada

"In fact, i kinda find it annoying being together with him. Right (m/n)?"

"I g-guess."

"Ehhh, I don't blame you. His dad's so cool though."

'Ehhh.' I sweat dropped at them.

"Lord Naruto, the Hokage..." said Sumire

"Yup" answered Chocho. "Harsh experiences in life polish a man."

From our right we saw Inojin going down the stairs.

"Riding on the Hokage's coattails, huh?" Asked Inojin.

"H-hey, Inojin!" Panicked Sumire.

Worried I look at them too.

"Opps, did i just say that out loud?"

We watched the four boys talking with each other.

"That's even worse..." said Chocho. Sumire nervously chuckled. Everybody could see the tension between Boruto and Inojin.

"A-ano. We'll be studying together, so let's try to get along!" Stood up Sumire from her seat.

"That's so what a Class Rep would say!" Said Choco from beside her. Sumire panicked at this.

I saw Boruto looking at me, so i quickly checked if my sis is looking. When i saw she was occupied i smiled at Boruto and wave to him. He seemed a little shocked by that but quickly composed himself and smiled at me while waving me back, a small blush on his cheeks.

'Huh?, weird.'

Suddenly we heard door opening.

"Stand!" shouted Sumire while teacher came in. We waited till the teacher will be in front of the desk.

'That went...quite well. I guess'

~

We came back to our class from lunch just to see Boruto, Shikadai and Denki fighting with a clearly older boy from us. He was wearing red hat and had black hair. In his hand was some weird stick. I guess he uses it to fight.

"I made a decision that I wouldn't fight here, but i'll take you on!" Exclaimed Boruto.

~

Whole class moved to exercise hall where we can train or like in this situation fight. Everybody expect Boruto and older guy that we learned his name is Iwabe, moved to stand on bleachers.
Sarada was standing with no interest, on her right Chocho was curiously watching and eating chips. I nervously was standing on Sarada's left side.

"What do we do? What about class?!" Panicked our Class Rep aka Sumire.

"So what? Just blame them." Chocho told her.

"This is so annoying." Exclaimed Sarada.

I wasn't paying too much attention to them. My head was filling more and more with worry.

'Be careful, Boruto.'

Everyone was watching the fight unfold. Whole class seemed to be impressed but i couldn't think about that.

"I thought you weren't interested?" Chocho asked Sarada.

"I'm not, but..."

"It sure doesn't look like it."

"You must be delusional." Exclaimed Sarada.

I was squeezing nervously the ends of my tshirt. I could feel Sarada eyeing me, so i tried to calm dowm a little.

"Anyway i think he is in trouble. He's no match for the guy." Said Chocho

"W-what? You don't know that! B-boruto is strong as well. He's gonna be okay!" I told Chocho, trying to stand up for Boruto.

"Maybe." She answered, observing me for a second.

'He's gonna be okay' I grasped tighter the ends of my tshirt.

"One thing for sure, he doesn't look like he's riding on anyone's coattails." Said Sumire

"Because he's not. B-boruto is not that kind of person!" I told her

I saw Sarada looking at me suspiciously, so I turned my head to the fight with evident blush on my cheeks. I could see in the corner of my eye my sister slightly smirking.

We saw Iwabe trying to use a weapon when suddenly a bird that looked like a drawing, appeared and took Iwabe's weapon. Everybody turned to see that Inojin used his Super Beast Scroll.

"What's the big idea?!" Iwabe shouted at Inojin

"What? Didn't you say you weren't going to to use weapons?" Inojin told him. "How can you call it a fair fight after breaking the rules?"

"Your're right." Iwabe said stunned.

"I'm uncool."

Everybody cheered. I could feel the worry fading away and happiness replacing it.

'Im so glad.'

{Timeskip}

We could see that Boruto was now getting along with everyone. Other students clearly now wanting to be his friend.

"Ah...thank goodness." Said Sumire

"Why're you so concerned?" Asked Chocho

"Because i'm a Class Rep!" Sumire told her

Once again i wasn't paying attention to them. I was staring at Boruto with smile and maaybe a faint blush on my cheeks. I didn't notice my sister from my right looking at me.