Shinsei Dai Nana Han

As soon as I went through the portal I noticed that we were now in another dimension. I looked up to see stone hills arounds us. Dark purple sky above us.

"Where are we?" Asked Sarada as we stood next to each other.

"We're probably in a different world from ours. It's another dimension." Kawaki told us.

"All i see are rocks. So this is where Dad is?" Boruto looked around.

"Be careful everyone. That Jigen guy should be here too." Mistuki moved to his fighting position.

"Hah! Did you just say Jigen?" We heard from behind us.

"Over there.!"Mitsuki shouted and we quickly turned around. There on one of the hills we saw a man with a hood on. He was leaning on a giant kettle-like jar. "Who the hell are you? You're not Sasuke Uchiha." He stared down at us.

"Who's that?" I heard Boruto's rough voice.

"Huh? It's you." Kawaki gasped at man's words." If it isn't Kawaki! The joy of getting to run into you here!"

"Kawaki! Is that guy Jigen?" Boruto glanced at Kawaki.

"No, he's not. He's Boro, one of Kara's Inners. In some ways, he's worse than Jigen!"

„You're looking quite well, Kawaki. You can only get here using Teleportation Ninjutsu...so how did you manage that?" Boro asked Kawaki as he stared down at him.

"Shut up Boro! We're asking the questions here. Where is Lord Seventh?!" Kawaki shouted at him.

"I see your horrible attitude hasn't changed. I'm not saying that it bothers me, though."

"Didn't you hear me? I guess we'll just need to force the answers out of you!" Boro just laughed at Kawaki's sentence. "Yeah. That attitude. You never wag your tail to anyone, no matter how powerful they are. Despite all that..." With one hand Boro picked up the giant jar. "It seems you've warmed up a lot to this guy!"

"What?" Kawaki looked at this shocked.

"This guy"? No way!" Sarada exclaimed as I gasped at this.

"That's right! The Hokage's in here. Who knows if he's dead or even alive? I don't really care what's going on inside!" Boro continued while still holding a giant jar up.

"You bastard! What did you do to my dad?!" Boruto yelled out.

"Here!" Boro smiled ominously and threw the giant jar at us. The five of us quickly jumped away as the giant jar landed where we were seconds ago. "Why don't you see for yourself, Boruto Uzumaki?"

"Dad!" Boruto ran to the giant jar and tried to open it. "Damn it! It won't open! What's the deal with this thing?!"

"Unfortunately, only Jigen can undo that seal. But I'll give you this useful bit of advice...don't think about trying to force it open or destroying  it." We glared at him as all of us was now standing next to the jar. "I can't guarantee the safety of its contents." With that he laughed at us.

"What did you say?!" Boruto voice laced with anger. Then suddenly he gasped as he looked at Kawaki's prosthetic hand that was brightly shining when Kawaki touched the jar.

"It's Lord Seventh's chakra! There's no mistake. He's in here, alive." Kawaki reassured us.

"But what now? Is there anything the five of us can do?" Sarada voiced her concerns.

"We'll think about that later. We need to deal with the enemy before us first." Kawaki's gaze moved from Sarada back to Boro. When we looked up we saw no sign of Boro.