Sarada and (M/n) Uchiha

It was a beautiful weather as always in Konoha. We got some days off from school so me and my twin decided to take a walk. As we were walking i noticed Sarada suddenly stop. Curious what made her so interested , i stood next to her side and looked where she was looking. I saw Boruto painting his dad stoned face.
A small smile appeared on my face while Sarada had a poker face.

'Ehh, she's been acting different these days.'

{Timeskip}

We continued walking on Konoha streets when we suddenly saw Boruto hiding behind the building.

"Idiots never learn their lesson." Sarada commented while i smiled and waved at him with red cheeks.

"Shhh." He told us and hide himself under a sewage hole. I chuckled at him.

Suddenly we heard someone landing behind us.

"Sarada, (m/n)!" Said 7th Hokage aka Boruto's dad

"Lord Seventh." We welcomed him.

"Have you seen Boruto?"

"E-emm..."

"He went that way." Sarada pointed him the other way.

"Thank you." And with that he disappeared.
We heard Boruto getting out of the sewage hole.

"I should be the one saying thanks, guys."
Said Boruto
"Damn it. Getting upset over a little graffiti on the Great Stone Faces. Such a pretty old man!" He continued

"You just wanted him to come after you, right?" Said Sarada. "You're just upset because he doesn't pay enough attention to you."

"You're wrong!" Shouted Boruto.
"We haven't played tag in a while. And i have to break the record from last time!"

"I-it's nothing wrong with wanting your parents attention." I shyly smiled him.

He seemed to be in a thought but after a few seconds he put on his playful smile again and turned around ,i guess to hide somewhere. When all of sudden something kept him from moving. Behind him we saw Mr.Shikamaru using his Shadow Paralysis Jutsu.

"Boruto...don't make much trouble for Lord Seventh. The Hokage is under a lot of pressure and that goes for me, his adviser." Exclaimed Mr. Shikamaru, Shikadai appearing next to him.

"Damn it!"

"Lord Hokage sure has it rough, having to deal with the likes of you." Told him Shikadai

"That was a Shadow Clone! The real stupid old man...went back to work ages ago!"

"If Lord Seventh used Sage Mode, he'd find you in a flash!"

"I know that. And that's why...I kept running away until Dad got serious!"

"Neither father nor son knows when to quit. You and Naruto are so much alike." Stated Shikadai's dad

"Don't lump me in with Dad!" Boruto said irritated, trying to free himself

"Shikadai, go and get Lord Seventh's shadow clone." Shikadai's dad said

"Huh? Why me?"
"Then will you take over here?"

"This is such a drag." Sighed Shikadai

"Seems like we're alike too. It's a drag for me too." We watched Shikadai leave. I turned to Sarada to see her looking down. I putted my hand on her shoulder and emphatically smiled at her when she looked at me.

{Timeskip}

We were now at the Dango Shop, opposite from us sat Chocho. I noticed that Sarada has been kinda down lately.