1: Dragon Pit

Visenya liked to love people and she adored how everyone around her, including the population of King's Landing, loved her

They said she was a mix of her ancestors, Rhaenys and Visenya Targaryen. She was sweet and delicate but she also held darkness inside her heart. Perhaps because of the conditions she was born into. Perhaps because of all the things she had lost just when she was a new born.

They say twins have a special bond, that they can feel each other's emotions. Visenya was a twin but without a brother, which made her feel like she had been missing something her whole life.

She was the most loved person of the 7 kingdoms and still, she felt empty sometimes. Not nervous or sad or even lonely. It was all of that, and then a bit more.

The feeling was like she didn't belong there and she didn't know how long she could stay before everyone realized that.

Visenya sometimes found herself envying her half-siblings and how they got to grow up with a mother. It was true that she could see how much Alicent demanded of Aegon, Helaena and Aemond. But Alicent loved them.

Her only mother figure was her sister, Rhaenyra, but she was making a family of her own and the truth was that one day she would leave.

"Princess" the Lord Commander of the Guard, Ser Harwin Strong, spoke to her as she picked some flowers for her sister who was in labour. "Princess Rhaenyra is calling for you. The new prince was just born."

"Then we must hurry." She smiled at the older man and rushed to see her sister.

When Visenya entered the room, both the King and Queen were also there with Ser Laenor and Rhaenyra, who was holding her baby.

"Rhaenyra" Visenya frowned watching the state of her sister. "You should be resting."

"I know" the heir to the throne sighed. "Do you want to meet your new nephew?"

"Oh" the girl's eyes sparkled with thrill. "Another boy it is? And how should I call him?"

"Joffrey." Laenor nodded smiling as the little princess caressed the baby's face.

"Not a very Targaryen name, but it will work with that beautiful face of his." Visenya spoke the truth with kindness, something she would usually do. She turned to her sister and handed her the bouquet of flowers she had picked. "For you, sister."

"You are too kind, my daughter." Viserys approached her resting his good hand on her shoulder.

The years had not be kind to her father. But it never bothered Visenya the way he looked. She loved her father and was really thankful for all he had taught her over the years.

"She is indeed." Rhaenyra smiled as she looked at the flowers.

"I believe you must go to the Dragon Pit now, princess." Alicent interrupted the sweet moment between father and daughters. "Your siblings and nephews would be there any minute."