9: What do you want?

*Smut

*Smut

Visenya deepened the kiss as he grabbed her face. She felt like she was on flames with an overwhelming feeling expanding from her core to the rest of her body. She lowered her hand to touch the crotch of his pants, making him let out a low groan loaded with desire.

"Wait." He pulled away and looked at her. "This isn't..."

"What do you want, Aemond?" She interrupted him annoyed with the thought that he might always cut their moments with stupid excuses.

"I want..." He stopped and tore his fingers through his hair in desperation. He couldn't dishonour her like that, but it was taking all his inner force to stop his desire. "Never mind what I want." He whispered and closed his eyes.

"What do you want?" She repeated herself, not happy with the answer he gave her.

"You." 

It would always be her.

"Then fucking have me." She commanded. It was then the Prince knew he was completely lost.

And Aemond was raised to be a good soldier.

So he obeyed. 

He went back to devour her lips fiercely, smacking her back against the closest tree. 

"Turn around." His voice came out hoarse. When she did what he told him to do, he put her long hair aside, exposing the back of her neck where he planted a kiss. It excited him to feel how she tensed at his touch. After that, he untied her dress, leaving her completely exposed to him. He gasped and his eyes went wide "Gods be good, Visenya. You are beautiful." 

Aemond looked at her as if she was a goddess and yet she had never felt more embarrassed than she felt then, with all the parts of her body exposed to the man she loved. She tried to cover her chest up, but he stopped her.

"Look at me, Visenya." He put a finger on her chin, forcing her to look at him. "Don't be ashamed, love. I have never seen a creature more beautiful than you. And I have never seen you as beautiful as you are right now." That was enough to make her softly smile. Aemond caressed her lips with his thumb. "Are you sure you want this?"

"More than anything." She said back staring into his eyes, going up on her tiptoes as she gently placed her hand on his cheek, and then kissed him.

Aemond placed her on top of her own dress, making her lay down without taking his lips away from hers. He then traced an imaginary line of kisses from her lips, to her neck and then her breasts, where he stood a while.

Visenya had never felt so many emotions together before and of course it had to be Aemond who made her go crazy like that. She gasped when he continued the kisses and placed his head between her legs, making her feel his breath on her very center. 

Aemond gave her a final look before he pressed his tongue on her core. Visenya instantly made a small noise that might have been a moan, or a word, or his name. He looked at her as he continued his task. Her head was slightly tilted back but her eyes were on him as she moaned. Aemond let out another low groan and the rumble echoed inside her. She shut her her eyes then, every sense narrowing on that sensation, on his tongue and mouth at her center, on the powerful body trembling between her legs.