12: You are a dragon

The big day had finally arrived

The day in which Visenya and Aemond became husband and wife.

The day they bound their blood, just as Aegon the Conquerer did with his sisters.

And even though she had always been prepared for marriage, she couldn't help but feel anxious. She wanted to spend the day with her family and to have a real Valyrian wedding to honour her ancestors. Aemond, on the other hand, didn't care about it as long as she was happy, even if that meant having to hear all his mothers complains about not having a traditional Westeros wedding, under her Gods' eyes.

They both laid on Visenya's bed still on their night gowns. The girl softly caressed his scar waking him up.

"Don't." His voice was dangerously restrained and his eyes were still closed.

"Why not?" She whispered as she felt a tiny smile forming on her lips as he opened his eye.

They were so close together that Visenya could see the individual flecks of violet in his blue eye. His brows were arched and she traced one of them lightly with her fingertips. Aemond abruptly grabbed her hand. The princess looked at him and felt her skin burn at his touch.

"I will not be held responsible for my actions if you don't stop touching me. And we have a long day ahead so if you want me to let you out of this bed, I suggest you don't do that." His gaze was deadly serious.

Visenya swallowed feeling her body weak. It took her a couple of seconds to think again and when she snapped out of her trance, she managed to quickly peck his lips, catching him by surprise which gave her time to ran out of bed. Not a second later, he was fast enough to trap her with his arms.

The Princess laughed trying to scape but his grip was firm. "Aemond!"

"I told you I would not let you go." He simply said as he put her back on the bed grabbing both of her hands and putting them above her head so she couldn't scape from him.

"Please?" She begged with an innocent smile.

"No." He shook his head and laid next to her. After that, Aemond wrapped his arms around her hips and rested his head her chest. "I am not letting you leave my side."

"Well, I told Rhaenyra and Helaena that I would have breakfast with them and I hate that you always make me late." She caressed his face and he closed his eyes. "But if you'll feel better, I promise to always be by your side." Visenya smiled with mischief and whispered. "Or under you.  Or on top of you."

"Fuck." He groaned at her taunting and covered his face with his hands trying to hide the light shade of red that appeared on his cheeks . "Just leave before I lose it, Vis. I am serious."

The girl laughed getting up ready to dress herself up.

She couldn't wait to spend the rest of her life taunting him.