02

Chan grabbed Jeongin by the face leaving a kiss on his head."Don't worry Innie I'm ok,and I'm sorry I made you worried" Chan said hiding his feelings again.Jeongin hugged Chan and started crying,"will my Channie be clingy to me..?" Jeongin said and on Chan's Face there was a small blush when he heard the word "My channie"."I will Innie I will" Chan said as he pulled the hug to wipe his tears.Jeongin got closer to Chan and gave him a kiss on the cheek and they both smiled to each other.

They both went outside and Jisung and Hyunjin were ear dropping them."Were you guys ear dropping us-?" Chan said looking serious towards Hyunjin."Uh No definitely not Hyung!" Jisung said with a smile and that made Chan smile."Hyung,do you wanna hangout later at my place?" Jisung asked to Chan."Of course Sungie!" Chan ruffled his hair.Jeongin was looking serious towards them,he didn't wanted Chan to hangout with Jisung,he doesn't even have anything against Jisung.

Hyunjin was about to talk to Jeongin but he went away from there leaving Hyunjin there with a confused face.Felix grabbed Jeongin into the males bathroom."What the fuck Felix?" Jeongin said."Why are you ignoring Hyunjin,he just wants to talk to you" Felix said."Its none of your business,I don't like him ok?" Jeongin stormed out of the bathroom really mad.The bell ranged and it was time to go home,Jeongin was at the main door waiting for Chan.Felix had Chan grabbed so he can't interrupt Hyunjin conversation with Jeongin.

"Hey cute boy,can we talk?" Hyunjin said and Jeongin just rolled his eyes."Fine,go ahead" Jeongin said."Look,im not mean ok? I just wanna be friends with you" Hyunjin said."Oh,I'm sorry about that,I'm Jeongin btw" Jeongin showed his smile."Do you want me to drop you home?" Hyunjin asked Jeongin cause then he can spend more time with that boy."No thank you,im already going with my Channie" Jeongin said with a smile and Chan finally escaped from Felix and went to Jeongin."Hey Channie!" Jeongin smiled and Hyunjin was mad.

"Sorry for taking long Innie" Chan didn't told him that Felix had him grabbed."Is he your Chan?" Hyunjin asked with a cold voice."Oh yeah! Chan meet Hyunjin and Hyunjin meet Chan" Jeongin said and Chan smiled at Hyunjin and Hyunjin too."Well bye Hyunjin" Jeongin grabbed Chan by the arm and they both started walking towards the car.Hyunjin went running behind them and grabbed Jeongin by the arm,"Can I get your number?" When Hyunjin said that Jeongin eyes widened open and Chan's heart was shattered in pieces.

Jeongin Looked towards Chan who was giving him a small smile and then Jeongin took out his phone and gave the number to Hyunjin."Thank you cutie" when Hyunjin said that a small blush formed on Jeongin's cheek.When Chan saw it,he wanted to cry but he just went to the car leaving Hyunjin and Jeongin alone.Chan sat in the car and started crying,he was feeling so broken.He saw Jeongin getting close to the car so he wiped his tears and started acting normal.

Jeongin sat in the car looking at Chan mad."Why did you leave me there?!" Jeongin was angry.Chan didnt answered him."Chan! Im asking you something!!" Jeongin pulled Chan face so hes facing him now.Chan's eyes were swelled by crying,Jeongin was in shock."Oh my god Chan have you been crying?! Omg im so sorry for getting angry!" Jeongin was petting Chan's face.Chan didnt answer again and he started driving.

Jeongin was confused,why wasn't Chan talking to him.Jeongin sat down quietly and then he looked towards Chan who had tears falling down.Jeongin wanted to hug Chan,give him kisses all over his body,he wanted to relax his Channie but he couldn't.After a long driving to house and then they finally arrived.Chan opened the house door and went to his room,leaving Jeongin there.

Jeongin was worried about Chan,he decided to make Chan's favorite dish for dinner.Chan went to Jisung's place cause they were gonna hangout.Jeongin started making Chan's favorite food,even tho he didnt knew how to cook he searched on YouTube and cooked it.Hyunjin FaceTimed him and he placed his phone by the wall and continued cooking."Hey Cutie what are you doing?" Hyunjin asked him."Im cooking for my favourite person" Jeongin said as he started cutting some veggies.

"May I ask who is your favorite person?" Hyunjin asked with a small smile."Chan of course" Jeongin said and when he suddenly cut himself cause he was distracted.He groaned in pain "Omg are you ok?!" Hyunjin asked him."Yes,im totally fine!" Jeongin said.The house door hoy opened and Chan entered the house.

Chan came in the kitchen looking at Jeongin talking to Hyunjin.He was about to go when he saw blood on Jeongin's hand,he went running to him"Omg Innie,what happened?" Chan pulled him closer and started look for aid bag.Jeongin's face was on Chan's neck,and he loved the feeling.Hyunjin was looking how Jeongin was melting in Chan's scent.Chan put some bandage on his hand and then they both got eye contact that made Jeongin blush a bit and Hyunjin mad.