04

Jeongin went to shower cause today he had to hangout with Hyunjin today.He wore a green sweater with some light blue jeans and white sneakers.He brushed his blonde hair and went to the TV area where he found Chan watching TV while laying on the sofa."Channie! Im going to hangout with Hyunjin!" Chan looked towards Jeongin who has a smile on his face.Chan nodded with a small smile and continued watching the TV.

Jeongin's smile got a bit small when he saw Chan not saying anything.He just left the house and went to the cafeteria where he was supposed to wait for Hyunjin.He sat on a table near the window and ordered a smoothie he always orders.Hyunjin finally arrived and hugged Jeongin from the behind which made Jeongin surprised."Hey cutie!" Hyunjin said as he sat down infront of Jeongin.

"Hey Hyunjin" Jeongin smiled towards him and so did Hyunjin.Hyunjin ordered himself a coffee and they both started talking and had a really great time.Hyunjin wanted the information of BangChan,who was he and why was he Jeongin's favotite person? "So Innie,how was ur morning?" Hyunjin asked Jeongin.Jeongin eyes widened open cause only Chan calls him Innie and when he remembered what happened today morning a small blush appeared on his cheeks.

"It was nice,and only Chan calls me Innie if you dont mind" Jeongin said sounding polite.Hyunjin's smile dropped,again the name Chan was out of Jeongin's mouth."Ohh ok and may i ask more about Chan" Hyunjin smiled."Of course! Chan and me met when i was 10 and he was 14,we became very good friends and when my parents kicked me out when i was 16 he brought me to his place so hes like a family!" Jeongin smiled and Hyunjin's plan was working.

"Also his mom cheated on his dad and was called a prostitute that ruined his whole life." Jeongin said that and Hyunjin knew something to do.Jeongin told Hyunjin more secrets of Chan without knowing that what he just did.After a while of hanging out,Hyunjin offered Jeongin that he can drop him home."No thank you,I already called Chan to pick me up" Jeongin said and Hyunjin got mad.He didn't wanted Chan to be near Jeongin but he couldn't do anything so he decided that he will ruin Chan and Jeongin's friendship.But first gain more trust of Jeongin.

Chan arrived to pick Jeongin up and Jeongin went towards Chan saying bye to Hyunjin.Jeongin sat in the front seat and Chan started driving,Jeongin was telling Chan about his hangout with Hyunjin and he seemed super happy.Chan was nodding and smiling while listening to Jeongin."You really seem to like Hyunjin" Chan asked with a small smile and eye bags under his eyes.Jeongin looked towards Chan speechless cause that question made him even question about that.

Jeongin's cheek turned red and he didnt answered.Chan noticed his best friend turning red so he didnt said anything at all and continued driving.After reaching house,Chan went to make a plate or food for Jeongin while Jeongin was sitting on the couch."Here" Chan gave the plate to him and sat next to him.

"Channie,what do you have with Jisung?" Jeongin asked while eating the food."Well,hes a really nice boy,i like spending time with him,same as you and Hyunjin" when Chan said that Jeongin looked at him cause Jeongin was gaining feelings towards Hyunjin and that means that Jisung likes Chan."Ohhh thats really nice!" Jeongin said with a smile and Chan smiled.After talking and eating they both went to there rooms to sleep.

Chan woke up,changed and went downstairs and  started waiting for Jeongin.They didnt ate anything cause they were full cause of yesterday meal at night so yea.Jeongin came and then they went to school driving.There was a silence between the whole ride but not an awkward one.

They arrived to school and Jeongin went towards Felix,Seungmin and Hyunjin but before going he left a kiss on Chan's nose that made both of them blush a bit.Chan went to Changbin and Jisung,"Hey" Chan smiled towards them while Changbin was smirking at him cause he saw Jeongin leaving a kiss on Chan's nose.