11

In the morning Chan went on a morning walk we're he saw Hyunjin.Hyunjin saw Chan too and he started walking towards Chan leaving him a bit confused."Hey" Hyunjin said with a smile."Hi" Chan replied giving the smile back.Hyunjin and Chan started walking together in a silence which wasn't awkward. "Hyunjin..why did you broke up with Jeongin?" Chan asked a bit nervous and was hoping that the question didn't bother or put uncomfortable Hyunjin.

Hyunjin stopped walking and so did Chan.Hyunjin looked at Chan with a sad smile and said "While we were together and we were about to make out for like 2 times and he moaned your name".Chan was speechless he had no fucking idea about this.He looked at Hyunjin with a guilty look which Hyunjin quickly noticed."Chan,don't worry it's not your fault" Hyunjin said as he placed his hand on Chan's cheek.

Chan nodded."You know I used to hate you a lot but now I realize that you are the kindest person I know and you deserve the world" Hyunjin said with a smile causing Chan to blush a bit by the compliment."That's very kind of you,I appreciate that thank you" Chan said with a smile.After walking and talking a bit Chan head to his house where he found Jeongin making some pancakes.

"Hey Channie" Jeongin said with a smile and having flour on his nose.Chan chuckled and went to wipe his face."Mr.Clumsy be more careful" Chan smiled and Jeongin smiled too."Go sit,I will give you the breakfast" Jeongin said and Chan went to sit on the table.Jeongin placed the breakfast and some fruits with it and he also took a seat.They both were eating and talking basically having a great time.

Today they both were in a good mood today.Chan went to his room and Jeongin to his.Chan was showering and he was thinking what Hyunjin said to him.On the other side Jeongin was vibing to some music when he realized that Chan is taking long in the shower.He could hear the water running so he decided to go check upstairs to see if Chan is alright.When he was about to open the door the water stopped.He went inside the room after 5 minutes later and saw a shirtless Chan with some shorts.

Jeongin cheeks were red cause Chan's torso was looking amazing,being wet plus his body is always really cool."Oh you can come in" Chan said that and Jeongin sat on the bed.Chan started looking for a nice shirt in his closet when suddenly Chan said "Jeongin what are we...?.Jeongin looked back at Chan with a confused look but he understood what
Chan wanted to say.

"We are best friends of course" Jeongin replied and then Jeongin looked directly at Jeongin."So all those kisses meant nothing..?" Chan said with a louder tone leaving Jeongin speechless.Jeongin didn't said anything and Chan was loosing hope."Sorry for bothering you like that-" Chan said as he wore a shirt and Jeongin didn't said anything cause he just ruined Chan's mood.

"I'm going downstairs" Chan said ad he left Jeongin alone.Jeongin sighed and went downstairs too trying to forget everything.He sat next to Chan and started watching what he was watching."Channie,I'm sorry for disappointing you and since I said I see you as a friend I wont kiss you.." Jeongin said and Chan looked at him with a sad look on his face."Whatever you want Innie" Chan said with a small sad smile.

Now they both have to kill their feelings or hide them again and stay as best friends again."Anyways,i will order pizza" Chan said and Jeongin got excited cause he was starving.Chan ordered the pizza and after some time the pizza guy arrived with the pizza.Jeongin quickly opened the door and took the pizza from the guy greeting him.

"Channie~ the pizza is here" Jeongin said with a smile and he was being super adorable.They both sat on the table and ate the pizza while talking.Chan took out his phone cause he got a text and when he saw it he was in shock but he also looked really happy to see something in his phone."Whats wrong Hyung?" Jeongin asked."You know Roseanne Park right? The girl I told you that I met in Australia? She's coming to South Korea!" Chan said with a smile and Jeongin also got happy.

But now the thing is what if Chan starts liking Roseanne cause they know each other for a while now and Chan's sexuality is bisexual.

Sorry for not posting I was travelling and yeah
:(