14

"We are not a couple" Jeongin replied and Roseanne nodded.After a while Rosé went to visit one of her friends and said that she will be back in the evening.Chan started cleaning the house and Jeongin went to his room.Chan after finishing cleaning he went to his room and he was now thinking that how can he prove Jeongin wrong.Chan heard some noises in the kitchen.He quickly went downstairs to see what was going on.

He saw Jeongin in the kitchen picking up the things that fell.Jeongin was shirtless and he had some black Nike shorts.Chan checked Jeongin out but Jeongin didnt noticed Chan and he opened the fridge to get some snack or something.Chan went towards Jeongin and wrapped his arms around Jeongin's small waist cause Jeongin to feel butterflies."Hyung..?" Jeongin asked still feeling butterflies while Chan kept pulling him closer.

Jeongin turned around and now he was pinned by the fridge and was facing Chan."Mine" Chan gave a kiss to Jeongin on his right cheek."Mine" Chan gave a kiss on his left cheek."Mine" Chan said kissing his nose."And only mine" Chan said but stopped at Jeongin's lips.Jeongin noticed how Chan stopped and was stopping grabbing his waist.Jeongin grabbed Chan's arms and put them on his waist again and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Why did you stop huh? You were saying that im only yours so you can kiss me where ever you want" Jeongin said as he passed his fingers through Chan's hair.It didnt took a second to Chan and he just connected their lips.Jeongin broke the kiss and moaned into Chan's ear just to turn him on."I-..Innie..stop-" Chan said as he was a blush mess.Jeongin bit Chan's neck softly.He felt Jeongin start to squirm under him as he kissed up and down his neck.

Jeongin pulled back and smirked at the blessed sight before him.Chan's head was laid back down,red cheeks and leaving shaky breathes.Chan realized that Jeongin has stopped so he picked his head up and kissed Jeongin roughly.Chan was kissing so gently quickly taking the control of the younger.

Chan stood up, holding the other boy against his
body as he blindly made his way to his bedroom,
Once in, he threw his  best friend onto the bed and
locked the door. They both took their shirts off
quickly before continuing the make out.

Chan broke the kiss to take a breath, admiring
the boy under him as he did. His dirty black hair
was a mess and his brown eyes were dark and
lust-filled. His lips were red and slightly swelled.

"God,I love you so much,you are so precious" Chan breathedas he kissed Jeongin's neck,leavinglove bites and hickeys. Jeongin moaned loudly as Chan sucked hard on his neck, leaving a dark bruise that was sure to be there in the morning.

"Channie,what if Roseanne sees us.."Jeongin kept moaning and moaning,he loved Chan's touch basically he loved Chan."She isnt home,she might stay at her friend's house" Chan said as he showered Jeongin with small and love kisses which made Jeongin relax.

Chan kissed Jeongin on his chest and when he reached on his stomach Jeongin's moans got more loud.He was feeling butterflies,the best part was that Chan was being really gentle with Jeongin and he loved that."Touch me more.." Jeongin was begging for Chan's touch now.

"Guys im home! I brought snacks for us to watch a movie tonight!!" Roseanne came inside the house and Jeongin and Chan looked at each other panicked.They quickly got in their clothes but Roseanne knocked the door before Chan could wear his shirt.Jeongin opened the door and Chan was looking for his t-shirt."Uhm..why are you shirtless and why was the room door locked" Roseanne asked really confused.

"I uh- Chan needed a back a massage and uh he wanted it to be private!" Jeongin said and Roseanne hummed still being curious about what happened while she was gone.