13

Chan's heart skipped a beat after Jeongin said that but also made him smile."I love you too Innie.." Chan said that as he carried Jeongin to his room so he can rest.Chan carefully places Jeongin on the bed and left a soft kiss on his head.Chan's eyes looked at Jeongin's neck where he saw the marks Hyunjin have him.Chan was really sad from the inside after seeing that but he didnt say anything cause he didnt wanted to let Roseanne know anything.

Chan we to his rook and started doing something on his laptop it looked like a big assignment.Chan kept working at that assignment for like 3 hours Ans after that amount of time he finally finished it."God finally!" Chan said as he stretched his arms.Chan was stretching his arms and suddenly he saw his room door getting open.He turned to look at the door and it was Jeongin rubbing his eyes.

"Jeongin-ah?" Chan said looking at him."Hyung..I had a nightmare.." Jeongin said as he continued rubbing his eyes.Chan patted his laps and Jeongin slowly came and sat on his Hyung's lap.Chan wrapped his arms around his waist and rested his head on his shoulder."What was the nightmare about?" Chan asked with a soft voice."That you said that you were tired of me and then you left me" Jeongin said as tears started falling down his eyes.

Chan heart got broken in pieces when he heard Jeongin saying that and specially when he is crying."Hey,shhh.I will never leave you ok? Thats a promise and I will always love you no matter what" Chan said as he wiped his tears.Jeongin buried his face onto Chan's chest hugging him really tight.Its been a while since Jeongin is on his lap and there was a silence.Jeongin was falling asleep now.

Chan saw Jeongin sleeping so he carried him onto his room.He placed him on the bed carefully again and was about to go when Jeongin grabbed him by his hand."Hyung,you are going to leave me.." Jeongin was being a baby right now but Chan didnt blamed him."Im just going to my room,im not going to leave you ok?" Chan said as he placed a kiss on his forehead.

"No,you stay with me" Jeongin pulled Chan on the bed and hugged him.Chan sighed and looked at Jeongin."Jeongin-ah.." Chan said.Jeongin eyes were in tears now and Chan was confused and worried."What's wrong??" Chan asked concerned."I feel hurt Hyung.." Jeongin replied."Who hurt you?" Chan asked."You...you arent looking at me like the way I look at you..I have a crush on you but you dont" When Jeongin said that there was a silence between them.

Chan eyes were watery,he didnt expect Jeongin to say that.Chan turned to look at Jeongin and he was asleep now.Chan didnt bother him and just fell asleep with having Jeongin hugging him really tightly.

Now it was morning and Chan woke up looking at Jeongin who was  doing his hair."Morning Hyung!" Jeongin smiled and he didnt seem to remember anything he said to Chan yesterday night."Morning" Chan replied with a smile.Chan did remember what Jeongin said yesterday but he didnt told him he decided to prove Jeongin wrong.Chan and Jeongin went downstairs and Roseanne had the breakfast prepared.

"Hey Noona!" Jeongin said as he hugged Roseanne."Heyy,morning" Roseanne hugged him back and smiled at him."Anyways,yall stop being mother and son duo" Chan said with a smile and they laughed.They started eating breakfast and they were chitchatting."Why were you sleeping with Jeongin? Are you guys s couple?" Roseanne asked really innocent.Chan and Jeongin both chocked on food cause of the second question.