10

Chan didnt saw Jeongin at the party so he decided to go home.He dropped Jisung at his home and went home worried and hoping that Jeongin is there.Chan went into Jeongin's room and saw Jeongin smiled.He smiled to himself and went towards Jeongin.He placed a kiss on his head and smiled at him,Chan was about to go when suddenly Jeongin grabbed his arm and pulled on the bed still being asleep.

Chan was confused like what just happened and then Chan realized that Jeongin was drunk.Chan sighed and kissed his head and fell asleep with him.In the morning when Jeongin woke up he saw Chan next to him and he was barefaced,barefaced Chan was the most beautiful creature Jeongin saw in his whole damn life.He smiled towards Chan and then grabbed his phone looking through his phone.

He saw the text of Hyunjin and he was speechless.Tears started falling of his eyes and it ended up being a whole crying mess.Chan woke up cause he heard Jeongin crying,and yes he was right Jeongin was crying."Omg Innie,Why are you crying?!" Chan asked concerned and Jeongin looked at him.Jeongin buried his face onto Chan's neck and showed him the text.

Chan was in shock and patted Jeongin's back knowing that he's hurt right now."Shhh..dont worry i will ask him" Chan placed a small kiss on his neck and continued patting his back.Jeongin was completely relaxed after Chan kissed his neck and was relaxing him."I will go make some breakfast go get changed ok?" Chan placed a kiss on his nose and Jeongin smiled and nodded.

Jeongin went to take a shower and Chan went to make breakfast."Why is so nice to me..? I hurt him alot.." Jeongin said to himself and was getting alot of shower thoughts.Jeongin wrapped a towel on the waist and went outside,when he went outside he saw Chan cleaning up the room.Jeongin got shy cause he was shirtless in front of Chan even tho they made out already.

Chan just gave Jeongin a smile and Jeongin was looking down being a whole blush mess."I will go out,so you can change" Chan said and left.Jeongin wore some shorts and now was looking for a shirt to wear in his closet.He saw a shirt which Chan gave him,he smiled towards the shirt and chose to wear it.It was kind of big but he still loved it cause it was smelling like Chan's cologne.

Jeongin went downstairs and saw Chan placing the breakfast.Jeongin smiled at Chan and started eating and so did Chan.Jeongin was still upset cause of Hyunjin but with Chan he was feeling safe and relaxed.After eating Chan went to wash dishes and Jeongin went to watch one of his favorite series he was watching.Chan joined Jeongin and started watching it together and talking about the series.

Chan still had feelings for Jeongin but he thought that Jeongin is not ready or something so he just hid them again."Hyung should we go for a walk?" Jeongin suggested and Chan accepted.They both put on their shoes and went to the park near his house holding hands.They were having a great time when Chan wrapped his arms around Jeongin's waist from the back placing his chin on his shoulder.

"What are you doing..?" Jeongin asked Chan being a bit nervous."Don't worry I won't do anything...yet." Chan whispered to his ear in a seductive voice which made Jeongin nervous as hell and he was blushing."Don't worry I'm just joking" Chan said as he stopped hugging Jeongin noticing that he's nervous.Jeongin laughed nervously and Chan grabbed him into an ice cream store.

After having fun and talking they both went home.Jeongin decided to call with his really close friend Seungmin.Chan and Jeongin were in Chan's room and Jeongin told Chan to be quiet and Chan nodded,he started reading a book and Jeongin was talking with Seungmin."Jeongin,I saw you and Chan at the park and you both were really close,do you guys have something-?" Seungmin asked Jeongin and Jeongin had to lie.

"No way.." Jeongin tried to asked obvious."Are you sure? I saw him whispering something in your ear that made you blush" Seungmin said and Jeongin eyes widened opened."Nono,he's just my best friend" Jeongin replied and Chan laughed looking at Jeongin."Omg,is he next to you?!" Seungmin asked shocked.Jeongin slammed his laptop and looked at Chan mad."I told you to stay quiet!" Jeongin said and Chan just apologized.

Jeongin didn't forgave Chan and he pouted.Chan took his glasses off and went towards Jeongin."Sorry my Innie~" Chan said as he was close to Jeongin.Jeongin looked towards Chan and smiled."Ok Fine you win!" Jeongin said.Chan smirked and started leaving small kisses on his body which made Jeongin shy,but it was normal cause before they both had feelings they used to do these clingy things but this time it made Jeongin shy.