05

Jisung had a serious look on his face,he was feeling jealous when he saw Jeongin kissing Chan's nose."Soo..finally is Jeongin into you?" Changbin asked teasing Chan."No,he probably likes Hyunjin" Chan said and a smile appeared on Jisung's face."And how are you so sure about that Christopher?" Changbin crossed his arms and asked."Just look how happy he looks when Hyunjin calls him cutie,he gets nervous when Hyunjin is around and he always talks about him when we are together" A sad smile appeared on Chan's face.

"Hey guys!" Lisa came towards us."Oh hey Lisa!" Chan greeted and Changbin shaked hand with her."Heyy" Jisung replied with a smile.They all started talking when Chan looked towards Jeongin's group and Jeongin was super close to Hyunjin.Chan sighed and smiled for no one to notice that he was broken from inside.The bell ranged and everyone went to the class,Jeongin came to Chan and sat next to him.

"Hey Channie" Jeongin said with a smile.Chan smiled and nodded.Chan looked towards Hyunjin who was looking at Chan with a bitch look.Chan rolled his eyes and continued looking infront.Jisung was looking aat Chan with love eyes,he was so in love with Chan.He thinks that hes the perfect person in The Whole damn world,but it breaks his heart to see that Chan doesnt love himself.

It was finally lunchtime and everyone got reunited in the cafeteria table.This time Jeongin didnt sat next to Chan he sat next to Hyunjin.Chan sat next to Changbin and he was scrolling down through his phone."Sooo Hyunjin when are you gonna ask Jeongin out" Felix said and everyone looked towards them except Changbin who looked at Chan.Jeongin covered his face cause he was blushing and Hyunjin was looking at him.

Jeongin excused himself and went to the bathroom.Jeongin was looking at himself in the mirror and his stomach was full with butterflies.He was definitely in love with Hyunjin,he was smiling about that.Suddenly the kiss he had with Chan came in his mind,now his heart was beating fast.He remembered how Chan's lips were so sweet,he wanted to try them again and again but then there is the crush on Hyunjin.

"I have a crush on Hyunjin,but why am I thinking about Chan..he sees me like a little brother" Jeongin said to himself and sighed.He washed his face and went back to the table and sat back down.Seungmin said a joke that made everyone laugh so loud even Chan.Jeongin looked at Chan,he was finally seeing Chan's real smile and his sweet dimples.

Jeongin thought to himself but then Hyunjin put his hand on Jeongin's thigh.Jeongin looked at Hyunjin with opened eyes while Hyunjin was smirking at him.Chan was going to the vending machine to get a drink.Jeongin was super red by Hyunjin's action,before Hyunjin could explore his body,Jeongin got up and went to Chan.Everyone was looking where Jeongin was going.Chan turned around and Jeongin hugged Chan burying his face onto his chest.

Chan was super confused by what was happening and so was everyone.Chan pulled Jeongin's face grabbing his face "Innie what's wrong?" Chan said as wiping Jeongin's tears."Can we just go home..?" Jeongin said and Chan nodded.He started walking while Jeongin wouldn't stop hugging him.Jeongin was crying cause he was scared that Hyunjin is only doing that cause of his body.

When they reached to the car Chan told Jeongin to sit in the the front seat."I wanna be with you" Jeongin was clinging onto Chan.Chan kissed Jeongin's head and said the same thing with a polite voice."I'm not gonna leave you,im just gonna drive ok?" Chan said and Jeongin nodded.

After reaching to house Chan opened the door for Jeongin and Jeongin wrapped his arms around Chan's neck and his legs on his waist.Jeongin only wanted Chan at this point,he wanted to give him kisses and cuddle with him.Chan carried Jeongin to his room and placed him onto the bed carefully so he can rest a bit.Jeongin pulled Chan onto the bed and hugged him."Don't leave me Channie.." this behaviour of Jeongin was confusing Chan.

"Do you wanna talk about what made you cry at lunch?" They both sat and Chan was caressing Jeongin's cheek."I have a crush on Hyunjin but at lunch he put his hand on my thigh and started going up,which made me feel uncomfortable" Jeongin admitted that he has a crush on Hyunjin.The more he looked at Chan,he wanted him more."I'm sorry Innie" Chan said and Jeongin got on Chan.Chan was speechless about what Jeongin was doing,he just said that he has a crush on Hyunjin.

"What are you doing Innie-" Chan asked confused.Jeongin was looking at Chan's lips,he wanted to kiss them so badly so he went for it.He grabbed Chan by his shirt locker and kissed him.Chan was in shock he didn't knew if he should reply the kiss or not.Jeongin didnt move at first but then he started moving his lips and Chan kissed him back too.

Jeongin's phone was ringing,Hyunjin was calling him.He didn't cared about anything he just wanted Chan right now.Jeongin went down to Chan's neck and started looking for his sweet part.When Jeongin found it,he started kisssing it and sucking it leaving a hickey on his neck.(Yes the makhnae is marking the Hyung.).Chan left out a small moan,but then they both stopped.

They both knew that this is wrong.Jeongin was looking at Chan directly into the eyes,but then he got up from Chan and went to the bathroom.Chan thought that it would be better leaving him alone for now.Chan went to his room and looked at the mirror where he saw the hickey."Fuck-" Chan cursed.The hickey was on the right side of the neck where you can clearly see it.Jeongin was sitting in the bathroom floor thinking that Chan hates him now.