9

Ok now Chan is top and Jeongin is bottom,yes I'm changing it.

Jeongin and Chan went to their friends acting like nothing happened between them."Jeongin can we talk..?" Jeongin turned around and faced Hyunjin."What do you want now?" Jeongin asked with a cold voice."Look im so sorry about the post,i was just mad at you for moaning Chan's name-" Jeongin realised that it was his fault too.He looked towards Chan who was having a great time with Lisa,Jisoo,Changbin and...Jisung.

Jeongin was jealous of Jisung cause since he staryed dating Hyunjin,Jisung was getting all of Chan's attention.Jeongin also knows that Jisung likes Chan in a romantic way."Yea Hyunjin i forgive you" Jeongin smiled and the bell ranged.They all started heading to the class,Jeongin stopped by the door cause Chan was sitting and he was ruffling his blonde hair.A blush formed on Jeongin's cheek but he quickly hid it.Chan was perfect in Jeongin's sight.

The teacher came and told everyone to sit down and Jeongin went to sit and Mr Kim started the class."Oh! Before we start learning i must say that prom is in two days!" Mr Kim said and everyone got excited.Jeongin knew that hes going to go with Hyunjin but he was wondering whos Chan going with so yes he wanted to ask him.

It was finally lunchtime and everyone was sitting on their table and talking.Jeongin was looking at Chan and now he was wondering if hes in love with Chan cause he loves to see Chan smile and laugh even tho he used to do it before too but now Jeongin didnt wanted Chan's smile to disappear.He loved everything about Chan.

"Who are you guys going to prom with? Im going with Jeongin of course" Hyunjin said and Jeongin smiled a bit."Chan Hyung will you be my prom date..?" Jisung asked being shy and everyone went on "OHH" mode except Jeongin."Of course Sungie" Chan smiled and Jisung blushed.Jeongin was getting jealous and now when Chan called him Sungie he was more jealous.

It was finally home time and everyone went to their houses but Jeongin and Chan went shopping for prom.They drove to a mall and went to a shop where were suits for men.Chan found a really charming black suit."Innie look!" Chan exclaimed and showed it to Jeongin."Ohhh! Its really charming! You should definitely buy it but before go try it!" Jeongin said with a smile and Chan went to try the suit on.

Jeongin kept looking at some suits but he couldn't find any good one.Chan got out with the sweet and Jeongin's heart started beating really fast.Chan's blonde hair with that black suit and with his handsome looking face he was looking perfect."You look really handsome" Jeongin said being a bit red and Chan smiled.Jeongin finally chose a suit and after buying it they went home.

They both decided to watch a movie together since there wasn't anything to do."Innie,we should forget about the make out thing I know you are happy with Hyunjin again" Chan said while watching the movie.Jeongin was sad,he didn't wanted to forget anything about how sweet Chan is.

-SOME DAYS LATER-

It was finally prom day and everyone was really excited about it.Chan was getting ready for prom and now he was styling his hair and Jeongin was nervous and sad,he didnt knew about any thing not even his feelings.He was going through the same pain Chan went through before.Chan came downstairs and was waiting for Jeongin.Jeongin came downstairs smilimg at Chan and Chan smiled back.

"well im going to pick my date up! Bye Innie" Chan placed a kiss on Jeongin's head and left.Jeongin was sad,he wanted Chan for himself only,his love for Chan was raising more.He left out a sigh and Hyunjin arrived to pick Jeongin up.They drove to the party talking about things and etc.

On the other side Jisung confessed his love to Chan but Chan never saw Jisung more then a friend so he rejected him in a sweet way and they both decided to keep this as a secret and stay as friends.They both went to the party too and it was awesome."Would the gentleman like to dance?" Chan asked him and Jisung agreed.They both were slow dancing and were smiling at each other.

Jeongin saw how Chan and Jisung were,Jisung had his arms wrapped around Chan's neck and Chan's hands were wrapped on his waist and they both were really close.Jeongin was jealous he started drinking a lot and Hyunjin even tried to stop him but he wouldnt listen and just continue.After drinking he grabbed Hyunjin and kissed him,Hyunjin kissed him back thinking its normal.

Jeongin broke the kiss and said "Channie~ I love you~".Hyunjin was speechless again,he moaned Chan's name again-.Hyunjin carried Jeongin and took him his house,he was really angry.He layed Jeongin on the bed and texted "I'm breaking up with you" and left the house.